SemperFi and Eleventh Regiment - URBAN RAID VEHICLE
Photo 
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Penguin, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Firetruckin awesome
Actually worked too.
Me and Killjoy were sat in the back taking fire from cops and the sides were bulletproof Smile
It was Really Good, Didnt take as long as you would think to construct either.
The Urban Raid Vehicular weapons platform MK-III, later renamed to Urban Raid Vehicle or URV for short, is an effective and relatively low cost anti-personnel weapon. The simplicity of the weapons used in the design allows for directed fire as well as support and covering fire. The weapons themselves are heavily modifiable and can be adapted to suit anti-materiel situations.

Note: This weapon should be considered a lighter and faster way of getting small amounts of troops into moderately defended positions using the art of suprise. In no way is this a replacement for a tank. Heavy armour is not a feature of the URV although the windows and other panels are meshed for extra protection. These do provide extra security against armour piercing rounds but are not a replacement for heavy armour.

:3333
"Briggs."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
STOPID INTERNET Y U NO WORK WHEN COOL STUFF HAPPENDS!
(06-27-2011, 09:54 PM)Numb3r Wrote: STOPID INTERNET Y U NO WORK WHEN COOL STUFF HAPPENDS!

No. Back to topic this is awesome!
But killjoy: make the props fireproof Cheese
I hereby christen the latest model, "Sally". She showed off her junk in front of about 4 people. XD
"Briggs."
It has been improved even more now. I will be very careful whom I share the final version dupe with, since some already know how motherfucking awesome serious this project is.
(06-27-2011, 10:01 PM)Shark Wrote: I hereby christen the latest model, "Sally". She showed off her junk in front of about 4 people. XD

And almost kill me!

But man, this is fucking awesome!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]