unban request *"please read"*
steam id : ('STEAM_0:1:62785444')
name: [FL:RP] SxR N1TR0S
banned by: pavillion

Un-ban reason: i was in console and the command +voicerecord came up whilst i was listening to the song and pavillion came along and said what was i doing i said the command voicerecord came up and that my mic was stuck on and it wouldnt come off and i was asking how to turn it off and then pavillion banned me

oh ban number is :37142
I was there and talking to you and I was the one who called Pavilion. You never attempted to stop the song as I asked you to continue playing it again to hear exactly what the song was. It wasn't a mistake as you stopped and re-played it several times plus you never once asked how to turn it off once. In my opinion you are lucky it was only 1 day as the song was extremely racist.

Plus to add the FailRP as you were playing the song whilst you were in jail.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(09-08-2013, 05:37 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: I was there and talking to you and I was the one who called Pavilion. You never attempted to stop the song as I asked you to continue playing it again to hear exactly what the song was. It wasn't a mistake as you stopped and re-played it several times plus you never once asked how to turn it off once. In my opinion you are lucky it was only 1 day as the song was extremely racist.

Plus to add the FailRP as you were playing the song whilst you were in jail.

i did ask you how to stop it only there was no reply but dw just forget the request
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Not much effort I see put into this, awaiting response from suspending moderator.
Sorry about the delay.

You've put no effort into your unban request, to follow that, you've not read the rules to posting an unban request. You should read the rules KillJoy provided.

Moving on to the ban it's self, I was called to you by Kpredeyes. I heard you playing an extremely racist song and you made no attempt to turn it off or ask how to turn it off, secondly, you even turned it off and back on, showing you knew exactly what you was doing.

You was also playing the song while being arrested, resulting in micspam/failRP therefore I see no reason for your appeal to be accepted.
(09-10-2013, 06:23 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Sorry about the delay.

You've put no effort into your unban request, to follow that, you've not read the rules to posting an unban request. You should read the rules KillJoy provided.

Moving on to the ban it's self, I was called to you by Kpredeyes. I heard you playing an extremely racist song and you made no attempt to turn it off or ask how to turn it off, secondly, you even turned it off and back on, showing you knew exactly what you was doing.

You was also playing the song while being arrested, resulting in micspam/failRP therefore I see no reason for your appeal to be accepted.

Denied for the reason stated above.

Its classified as FailRP to be playing music in a jail and the fact of the matter is, if you continue to lie in unban requests, your time will be increased.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub