Unban BlueDemo
Your name: Chris P. Creme(IC) [ToXiiC]Bluedemo(OOC)

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: )

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 1000000

Reason for the ban: sincerely i quote "f*ck you", replacing the * with a U

Why we should unban you: I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG
You attacked me in-game while I was busy with admin duties, seriously - you were asking for it.
(06-27-2011, 08:58 PM)killjoy Wrote: You attacked me in-game while I was busy with admin duties, seriously - you were asking for it.

I didnt know that, and even if i knew, i think it is a bit exagurated to ban me for that long. I dont exactly need an unban right away, im just asking for you to lower the ban time if possible, please
(06-28-2011, 09:15 AM)dylrak Wrote:
(06-27-2011, 08:58 PM)killjoy Wrote: You attacked me in-game while I was busy with admin duties, seriously - you were asking for it.

I didnt know that, and even if i knew, i think it is a bit exagurated to ban me for that long. I dont exactly need an unban right away, im just asking for you to lower the ban time if possible, please

Also what is the reason you attacked him ?
-Signature removed-
/offtopic Isn't 100000 minutes like 2 years?
Yea, the ban lifts on some time in august I think. There are 31 million seconds in a year.
So ya, just for a punch 1.000.000 minutes. Bit long imo
Warned for backseat adminning and posting in a courthouse thread when not involved.
Biowulf you've been here for ages how can you not know this isn't allowed?
1465 [ToXiiC]Blue Demo STEAM_0:1:31827256 F*ck you 2011-08-01 19:49:27 [FL] Killjoy,
so like I said, the ban ends in August. Toxic simply misquoted the minutes of his ban. That sounds fair, if you attacked him while he was admining.
(06-28-2011, 09:15 AM)dylrak Wrote: I didnt know that

Person wearing the admin suit, floating in the air with the physgun out, trying to sort out some incident. Then you run along and start punching me.

Okay, let's say you really are that thick and don't recognize an obvious admin - it's still not okay to punchwhore people.