Unban request - Minitank
Your name: Minitank

Your ban ID: 37128

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Continuing to failRP after several warnings.

Involved: no one

I was on V2D just rping... I signed up to this asylum rp on there, where people stayed downs in the nexus lab... I managed to escape and I was being looked for... I accidentally cdmed someone and no warning, got my cars blacklisted for 1 hour 30 mins... After I was going to go afk in some guys shop and he started complaining... Enzyme warned me so I went outside... I slept outside the front of his shop just to go afk and then no warnings, Enzyme banned me... I fell like this was a falsely accused ban as all I did was sleep outside the shop front... In no way is this failRP... I also need to be unbanned as there is a rp event on the event server which i signed up for at 6 today... Thank you for reading this...

Minitank
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
Let me do a recap. You CDMed someone, then you decided to go AFK in someone's shop then you decided to go AFK again, in front of his shop this time. Why didn't you just disconnect?
Alright.

Your blacklist was for a CDM, yes. You ran someone over who was on the sidewalk/curb, and you made no attempts at even stopping, and when you ran him over, you just continued to run off without checking on the poor guy. I considered banning you but I let you off with a blacklist and a warning.
I then get a call about you minging in a store, refusing to leave. I TP to the guys and I see you on a bicycle-dupe inside the store messing about. You go on to exit the store when I TP because you know that is considered minging, and I teleport away. I then get a call AGAIN from the same guys saying that you are refusing to leave. I TP back.. again.. and I find you sleeping in their doorway.. as a GUNDEALER.
So not only did you failRP, but you failed to do your job as a gundealer...
"I fell like this was a falsely accused ban as all I did was sleep outside the shop front... In no way is this failRP."
Sleeping in the doorway of a shop as a gundealer sounds like failRP to me..
I gave you enough warnings and wanted no more of your immature behavior on the servers.
I don't see at all why you should even get unbanned. I gave you too many chances, and you managed to ignore all of them.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Right...

Just because U dont like me, u decided to do no warnings... Not rp, just go hunting for the people u dont like... Sleeping anywhere isnt failrp... Have you ever read the rules at all... It doesnt state that u cant sleep anywhere... As I was gun dealer, I wait for someone to pm me for buisness... N the only reason I slepted outside shop front was to go afk... I usual go there if I was... So next time you decided to ban someone... Warn them first...

(09-07-2013, 02:08 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Let me do a recap. You CDMed someone, then you decided to go AFK in someone's shop then you decided to go AFK again, in front of his shop this time. Why didn't you just disconnect?

I didn't disconnect because, if I did, the server would be full and I wouldn't be able to get back in.

* Enzyme contemplates about chewing glass

- Okay... You say
Quote:"u decided to do no warnings"
yet I gave you several.. I told you to be serious when you were screaming about when I grabbed you because of the CDM. I gave you a warning when I was called about you not leaving, spawning a bicycle-dupe.. I was not gonna give you any more warnings when you decided to sleep in the doorway of the shop as a gundealer (so nobody could enter or leave without stomping on you).
Have you even read my post above?!

- I'd say sleeping in a doorway in a shop is failRP. Especially as gundealer, but no.. I have never read the rules... Not like I'm a moderator or anything *coughs* /sarcasm
Did you also know that sleeping in the middle of the road is also considered failRP? (just if you didn't know..)

- If you were a gundealer, you should have putten up a shop, or atleast made an advert so people knew they could pm you without having to press TAB to check who is a gundealer, which one can argue is metagaming. If you wanted to go AFK, then you shouldn't have gone AFK while sleeping at a place where you would disrupt RP..

I'm actually tempted at getting your ban extended as you obviously do not understand the concept of RP.

Quote:"So next time you decided to ban someone... Warn them first... "
I'm still shocked you even said this when I gave you several warnings...
Keep in mind that lying in a unbanrequest can lead into a punishment.

Anyways, if you think I'm wrong about sleeping in the middle of a doorway in someone elses shop is NOT failRP, then please... feel free to ask an admin or a SA. Perhaps they could confirm or whatnot on this thread?
Also.. If you want to go AFK for a longer amount of time, then you should go citizen.

I will also include some readingmaterial for you:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Enzyme

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Dont bullshit... u only gave me one warning... "Don't misbehave" When I was in that dudes shop... No need to state the obvious aswell... I know your a moderator and you need to do your job, Properly... And don't lie, saying you gave me several warning... Make sure you read what you wrote before you do what ever with it... Next time if you see me on the server, just stay away from me... Rather than going invisible and following me like your a stalker... And another thing... Why don't you go through the rules again... and find the part about how sleeping on the floor outside a shop is failrp... Many people have done it in real life... Why don't you have a go... And maybe get out of the house for once...

Denied, ban extended, user suspended.