Adman's resignation
Goodbye Adman.

Its sad to see nothing could spark your interest enough to stay. I hope you enjoy your now free time to better yourself in areas previously thought impossible. Have a good one and good luck.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I have been on FL for a short amount of time and I never got to see you in action but I am sure that you were a great Administrator.

Goodbye.
Its been pleasure to meet you Adman. I have to thank you for everything you learned me here.

I wish you best luck on college and in future! Wink
Goodbye Adman :<

It was fun talking to you.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I never really expected that, it is obvious and visible that you already dedicated alot of your time and put alot of effort in your job, you will be always missed, best of luck in the future and hope you will do in your life what you want to do.
No! Oh god no! You were an awesome admin!

You will be missed, Adman.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Adman, my personal suggestion destroyer.
You were always faster than me D;

Goodbye
It is sad to see you depart from not only the staff team but also Fearless, brother. You were an excellent administrator and one who I looked up to and currently base much of my administration from. You will be missed by many and you put much effort into you position here at Fearless.

Seems the AA brothers have split.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Floodify, Nadrickk
Sad to see you resign, you're the number 1 poster... You've done many goods for FearLess, you've always been a great administrator, fair, knows how to do his job properly and seriously, you will be missed by a lot of people here, but it's good to see you'll still be here as a member on the forums, just like the old times.
Goodbye Adman best of luck! Thank you for your effort in making FL a better place to be! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.