Adman's resignation
Salutations everyone,

Today I've decided to push ahead with something that has been playing on my mind for a while now; to resign from my post as an administrator here at Fearless. I'm sure it comes as no surprise to the bookies who realise that those who experience prolonged periods of inactivity tend to be the ones to go. I'll keep this relatively short and sweet despite the way I usually deliver my messages.

I'm sure many of you have noticed my absence in recent weeks and months and so I feel you deserve to know why that is. It began due to physical and external pressures, namely exam season, but soon developed into something more. With seemingly endless freetime, I found myself pondering what to do. Instead of joining the servers, I'd play deathrun. Instead of dutifully doing ban requests, I would watch a YouTube video. Obviously this is not what an administrator should be doing and I wouldn't sit back and let the boredom and lack of interest define my time as an administrator, a position I gained through dedication and focus.

Therefore I've stepped down, but I also announce my leave from the community somewhat entirely. Although I doubt I will be able to leave the forums alone, it's always been my place of lurking, and whilst I'll pop in now and again - I certainly won't have the presence or activity that enabled me to become a staff member in the first place. I won't be dropping down any names here, those whom I hold in a high regard already know who they are.

I hope I have done ya proud.

Farewell Fearless!
Adman
You will most certainly be missed. I really appreciate all the effort you've put into making me a better, rule abiding FL player.

Thank you for the good times.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • NotSep, Nacreas, Feffe
Man I am going to miss your accent Adman <3 God damn. The tears....

Hopefully I still see you around on da TS and we still game a lot. XOXO love you always
It's a shame to see you resign, you've put a ton of effort into Fearless, making it a better place, etc.

You wont be forgotten, Thanks for your dedication!
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • Nacreas
Adman, I'm really sad you're resigning. You are a awesome person and admin who did his job and tried to make fun on the servers. Though I respect your decision and honesty.

Goodbye adman Sad Keep in touch on steam.
It's a real shame to see you go but I respect your decision to resign. Good luck with your future endeavors!
I will truly miss you as an administrator! You were one of the finest administrator I know. You dedicated a lot of time on this community and the servers.

I wish you good luck with your life and I hope you are as dedicated you were on FL to your future!

Farewell.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Never really spoke to you much but you did a good job for FL, you will always be remembered by players here on Fearless.

Goodbye.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Damn, it's a shame to see you resign.

You were a great Administrator and you put a hell of a lot of work into making this a better community! Hopefully one day you will come back on the servers but at least you're sticking around on the Forums.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas
Its sad to see such a good player and admin leave, I wish you the best of look in the future.