JestCor ID STEAM_0:0:35754440
BlackAngel ID STEAM_0:0:42527628
19:51
v33x
Name of player: JestCor BlackAngel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35754440 STEAM_0:0:42527628

Time in GMT: 19:51

Server: v33x

Summary: I have been playing on these amazing servers for over a week (not in a row) and there are 2 people that purposely trying to ruin my roleplay. JestCor and BlackAngel have been breaking fearrp failrp nlr but that isnt what my post is about. It is about that they ALWAYS Lie to get out of ANY SINGLE SITUATION! They come up to you shoot you run away and when you taze them they scream FAILRP RANDOM TAZE a couple of cops come to check it out they knife me in the back kill me threaten the others with a ban and leave with NO GUILT!! Im sorry for getting so angry but they ruin so many people's experience and so does basically everyone in their clan.

Evidence: None on here but many eye witnesses
Well JustCore ennoyed me to he told the cops to arrest me for random taze, Sure i was a cop just logged on after a break before that brake i was a medic.
He told me i was braking NLR which is wierd NLR doesn't last 15 minutes and i didn't die.
I have seen him Suicide to avoid arrest, he just go out on the street and trys to get killed his buddys in angel clan kills him.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Please use the correct template and provide evidence.
Modify your post or this will be denied.
(09-03-2013, 06:59 PM)Shadow Wrote: Please use the correct template and provide evidence.
Modify your post or this will be denied.

But I have
Oh yeah and at 16:55 Jestcor and his amazing Angel Clan rdmd me as president
You dont have any evidence for it .....
You have no evidence for it, I didnt do it....
Denied, no sufficient evidence.