Unban Request: RANDOMlagFTW
Here is my unban request from a permanent ban.

Your name: RANDOMlagFTW

Your ban ID: 34683

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First of all, i would like to know why i got banned?

I have never broken any of your ToS rule, if you got proof that i have, id like to see it and know what it was.

I have been really inactive on fearless likely, as i have had my own projects and just lost intrest in roleplay.

So that's why i have ignored the ban.

But i have wanted to play with my friends who plays fearless.
And i ask you to unban me if possible.

I know i got plenty of bans on my record. But i got most of them when i still were new to the server/for a s*** reason, if you want an explanation for each ban, ask me, ill happily tell you what happened with each ban.
(Note: There has been 18552 bans between the current ban and my last one. Just throwing this out there, i hope it helps in some way.. )

I remember exactly what happened during each ban, and so do people who were involved in the bans (I think).

Random out.

Thank you for reading this request, ill be waiting for a reply.
You have been permanently suspended for participating in a group violation to Terms of Service, 1.12. #3

Quote: You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
* resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;

You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services.
Where exactly have i used this?
Releasing those details to the general public would be a violation of Forum rules. More information will be disclosed to you by PM.
Thank you.
This thread can now be closed.
Appeal withdrawn.