My Opinion on why the servers need to be shut down
You could also post ban requests if you don't like minges...

Anyhow, goodbye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Goodbye.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Do you really think they are going to shut down the servers because you had a couple of bad RP experiences??

You think to much of yourself :/

Goodbye and maybe one day you will return.
ByeBye.
Lol, is this some kind of a sick joke ?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
WHAT? WHAHHAAT?

Bull, I don't go a day without having fun and doing some amazing Roleplay! Because I make my own experience. "Don't rely on others or you will be let down" <-- you can keep that. Seriously when minging is going on and no roleplay is happening, I just take some videos or pictures and then I set up a shop or a stage with some friends and get people interested. When everyone is watching me rap or be silly or do impressions then they are no longer breaking rules. The server does not tend to you, you want a better server, take it upon yourself to help make it better. One person Roleplaying makes a big difference. The fact that you did not have fun is no one's fault but your own. Sad to see someone leave the community but I can promise you that you will not find any better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmjbKmwQ9BI
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I appreciate your feedback, but
"SHUT DOWN THEM SERVERS"
*OP leaves Fearless*
is not a wat to handle it. Give actual ways to fix the problem and think it through - ask your self how a whitelist-based Fearless community would look. In most peoples eyes, not good.
Even I'll admit we have problems here and there, but you have to understand we always tackling the problems that occur. Either behind locked doors or sometimes out in public, you also have to take the initiative to help the community. As others have stated, yes you seem self-centered, but you really need to find a way to voice yourself then stating "Minge minge minge minge minge minge minge minge minge minge minge minge" then expect compliments. You sound like a damn politician. I understand having issues, but that's where you contact us to solve your problem.

Good bye.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub