My Opinion on why the servers need to be shut down
Hi, Fearless Staff

I am here to tell you that you should shutdown your servers because of the lack of true role-players most of the people on the City Rp servers just go around a minge, rdm, cdm, just don't give a sh** to follow the rules. Truly i love these rp server you have but with the people on it. its just no fun anymore now its just me and my friends getting frustrated and mad whenever we play cityrp. I would suggest to either shut down the servers as its not worth hosting and paying for something that people aren't using the correct way, or start a whitelist as people have to go through a long a boring process if they want to play on fearless Rp servers. the reason is no one really follows the rules and people just go around rdming and pissing each other off. If you create a script application process for a whitelist it should reduce the number of people that cant follow the rules, Also to note you need more staff online as today i ran into an issue with someone as an SRU coming by me and then saying sur and i would keep going on my way but then would taze and arrest me for nothing. Hope the fearless staff can maybe consider these as i will no longer be playing anymore because of the recent issues.

Flying Away,

FlyingPegasus
Not help and support.

Also, no, the servers will not be shut down because you didn't have a fun time. Sure, there are rule-breakers but every community suffers from those. Sorry you didn't have fun, bye.

P.S. You are really self-centered.
The following 12 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • danbidz, Avenged, Deriptz, Daejaa, yarrrs, Wood, Rahiro, Atrades Jenkins, User 10588, Glade, Salinsky, James2024
Why would they ever shut down the servers? Many people actually rp seriously on the servers.
stupid signature keeps breaking
If you don't find something fun, then either try to help and make a change (not shut it down) or find something you do enjoy.
Goodbye. I am sorry you didn't like your time on our servers.
Regards,
aviator
Goodbye.
The servers should be shut down cause you don't enjoy them? Good bye to you then, we can't fulfil your wish.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Glade
Bye..
your opinion was appreciated by all of us!

Goodbye
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
As DoomDude said, this is self centered. The servers weren't created for you, nor will the be shutdown because you want them to. I enjoy these servers very much. Farewell. And have fun.