Is it worth Donating to FL if we can't play without Ddos? [Short]
Put your Reply below to hear your opinion.
Especially now, yes it is worth it.
Without your donation, FL cannot stay up and running, and with the receding attack it makes it all the more necessary.

But it seems to me that all you want is the perks.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • NotSep
It's a choice to pay for the server, if you regret this you shouldn't have thought about buying your status.

There are of course long term benefits. Keep the special forces job and such.

To be quite honest I don't regret my choice. I could of bought anything else but honestly this ain't even much.
DDoS won't last for three months.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Adamantite
yes it is to keep the server up it the best server out there there are a lot of ppl who play and you can all ways find rp on the server
(09-02-2013, 04:32 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: It's a choice to pay for the server, if you regret this you shouldn't have thought about buying your status.

There are of course long term benefits. Keep the special forces job and such.

To be quite honest I don't regret my choice. I could of bought anything else but honestly this ain't even much.

You dont pay for anything. You donate (a donation is a gift) to help the server because you like it. As you do this FL shows their gratitude by giving you some perks with the donation.
The following 3 users Like Humla's post:
  • yarrrs, Russkie, Adamantite
In short, yes. It is worth donating. You can donate money packs instead, which will stay in your account forever.
Regards,
aviator
Man, what do you think the DDoS'ers want to achieve? They want the server down, by donating you will help the server financially, help FL to stay up and running in these hard times, f*ck the perks, donating is something you do to help FL, and the perks are given to you as a sign of appreciation for your donation. So yes, it is worth it, and if I had paypal I would 100% support FL right now.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • NotSep
I am sure if you don't get to play during your donator time. I am sure they would refund you back the donator (Not the money) status. So you can actually play properly or whatever.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I love my ToS
Quote:5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.

6.0 NO WARRANTIES.

FEARLESSRP AND OUR AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" BASIS "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." FEARLESSRP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL PERIODS OF DOWNTIME OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONTENT LOSS WILL NOT OCCUR.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html