Unban request for Appelflap64, Recurracy and Vierkantdel
Your name: Recurracy, Appelflap64, Vierkantdel

Your ban ID: Ban Request 36705

Banned by: Adman

Reason: "Randomly raiding the President"

Involved: Hidde

Why we should unban you: Framed, long story short, we hate this person due to past happenings. There were very little people online, the three of us, two citizens and him. When he saw we were playing, he was trying to join our group chat. We promptly kicked him out after, mentioning that he isn't welcome in our group. I haven't forgotten the things he said to us. For revenge, he decided to frame us. He taunted us on steam chat while making himself look good through his recording by mentioning that 'the Corleones own the streets', we were Cor at the time. He also mentioned that Appelflap64 adverted to kill him, which is false. Because there were very little people online we decided it wouldn't hurt anybody but him to kill him right there and then. I knew he was recording, and I knew it'd be likely that he'd twist the view on the situation. He didn't record the things he said to us, of course. It'd hurt his image. After the ban request was accepted, he made the evidence video private.
I can deal with being banned from legit requests. But this is something entirely different. It's pure scumbag behaviour to pull this off.
I swear what I tell is the truth, and if not, you can take my Trabant away from me.
There's one pivotal point here that is why your actions were indeed violations of our server rules - the fact you allowed OOC information to influence your behaviour whilst engaging in roleplay on the server. Whatever your relation with Hidde, you should never let that pour into the game as is evident here today. As far as I can see, your only justifications for the violation were "past happenings." When roleplay in Fearless is concerned, it doesn't matter if he constantly tries to join your group chat or taunts you externally via a steam chat message - any and all actions on the server need to be justified by a roleplay reason or else it is considered random.

I will now show you some logs that confirm that the act was unprovoked in roleplay terms and thus why the suspension is valid:

Quote:[20:44:51] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) has spawned as President
[20:45:01] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) said: /broadcast im back beetches
[20:45:24] Recurracy (STEAM_0:1:16577934) said: /advert We will kill you.
[20:45:35] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) said: // Hahaha, no
[20:46:56] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) has spawned as Citizen
[20:47:08] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) has spawned as President
[20:49:02] TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) said: /broadcast Corleone gang members are the boss of the street, listen and obey their rules!
[20:49:30] Appelflap64 (STEAM_0:1:26276644) Killed: TheDeadPixelNL (STEAM_0:1:27718147) using weapon_mad_ump

These show, conclusively, that your group killed TheDeadPixel only 2 minutes and 22 seconds after he spawned in as the President, making no other roleplay law or broadcast other than stating that your gang are in control of the streets. I'm not sure why you brought up that Appel didn't advertise killing him, you are correct but then failed to mention the truth which was you advertising that.

Overall, I find the suspension valid because of the above logs as well as not seeing any roleplay justification. Killing someone in-game for harassing or annoying behaviour elsewhere, be it the forums/skype/steam, is not acceptable and people who perform such actions will be punished. My advice is to simply block said user and ignore all contact and if that should harassment ever spread onto the servers or forums then contact the staff and they will be punished.
He taunted you over Steam. You are aware that this is an RP server and that your actions must have RP consequences, right?
Suspending administrator replied. No interest in case from banned user whatsoever.

Appeal denied.