Cheeto's Ban Request
Player name: Cheeto

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31796708

Time in GMT: 19:55 GMT/ 20:55 GMT+1

Summary: I saw Cheeto as Gun Dealer with his shop outside the city. I don't know if that's allowed but there were enough free shops in the city. His fail's =
His prop [Picture 2] was frozen at the street. Then he died on hunger when I spoke to him [Picture 1] and then he broke NLR [Picture 3]. Watch the time at [Picture 1] to [Picture 3], he came straight back to run his store. The costumers stand in line on the road to buy something wich is a risk for the road traffic.

I told him that he is doing that wrong but he didn't wanted to listen so I think he need to learn it on an other way.

Evidence:
[Picture 1]
[Image: vi-KfOjmO.jpg]
[Picture 2]
[Image: vi-Ge6GXS.jpg]
[Picture 3]
[Image: vi-I9H6Al.jpg]

Thanks
Well I allowed his building, so did Storm
Then okay the props are on the road yet not realy because they weren't on the lane but sure.
And yes he breaks NLR wich ofcourse isn't allowed but then again who was he harming with it.
Do you hate this guy or something cause I dunno I guess he broke some rules but not seriously at all I wouldn't even ban for it Tounge
But yea if you tell him it's wrong about the NLR breaking and he doesn't want to lsiten then it's ofcourse bannable I guess.
Even though me and storm allowed the building
-Signature removed-
Well, when you allowed him to build his store there. I don't hate him. He easly could tell me that he is allowed to build and nothing more. Well, then you can close it if you won't ban him.
Visual over and out.
Well bout the NLR and ignoring you I think we could give liek an hour or 3-4
-Signature removed-
That's okay. Just turn a blind eye to him Smile
I mean I don't care if he gets banned or not. It's up to ya admin guyz!
He built this again today, I went round the corner and Almost drove into his customers.