An updated v33x.
This looks absolutely amazing, big +support from me.
look amazing deffinatly some great RP possabilitys, however no corlone house is cinda sad. but id deffinatly say the posatives outweigh the negatives so a +support from me.
What I don't get is why everyone is so sad about the Corleone houes? I mean..you spawn in it and you can't base there (if I have understood correctly)..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Imperator
(09-03-2013, 11:15 AM)myfloodify Wrote: What I don't get is why everyone is so sad about the Corleone houes? I mean..you spawn in it and you can't base there (if I have understood correctly)..

My only concern about it is the fact that it makes the whole area look unsightly; a real shame considering it was one of the best looking areas what with the villas and all.

+Support regardless though.
(09-03-2013, 11:17 AM)Adman Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 11:15 AM)myfloodify Wrote: What I don't get is why everyone is so sad about the Corleone houes? I mean..you spawn in it and you can't base there (if I have understood correctly)..

My only concern about it is the fact that it makes the whole area look unsightly; a real shame considering it was one of the best looking areas what with the villas and all.

+Support regardless though.

I must agree that it looks kind of empty and not so natural, but imagine what RP possibilities? Like Construction RP or something like that Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
alot of people like building there own home anyway so that area would be good for that
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • Floodify, Doctor KuLa
*Looks at KuLa
+Support
I see new plane for my house Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I agree. Whatever the corleone house. Indeed good for building your own house there Smile
(09-03-2013, 04:25 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: +Support
I see new plane for my house Smile

plane? o.0
Kind Regards,
Floodify