An updated v33x.
Lightbulb 
Hi,

Before the Mods automatically move this to Declined for requesting a map change, hear me out. It's not a HUGE map change, it is the exact same layout as v33x, but with a lot of cool looking additions.

You may have already seen/experienced this map, but I searched the forums and could not find any threads with it. So here I present to you, EvoCity_v41b!

I'll start with my favorite additions;

Ok, first off, The Nexus has been improved with props that CANNOT be moved by players, only admins. [Image: puPohk3.jpg]

Also, the Jails have been improved significantly, with a security room that allows the user to see which doors etc are open.[Image: 47cq7Sr.jpg]

Next up, after you leave the city, you are greeted with a much more greener area with signs.[Image: 5Is4ibw.jpg]

The Industrial area has some slight improvements.[Image: VyvBzbJ.jpg]

Next, The lake hasn't changed much, except for some re-coloring's. (The water is hard to see in the image, but It IS there.)[Image: XOle7Vk.jpg]

What used to be an old, dirty warehouse is now another nightclub.[Image: GiKhADe.jpg][Image: 2vFaiua.jpg]

And now, for my most favorite change, the ugly, dark houses are now a very stereotypical motel![Image: hbaq4Wv.jpg]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only negative thing in my opinion is the removal of the Corleone's house.[Image: tNqi3gp.jpg]

Thanks for taking the time to view my thread, I would love to hear your opinions about this map.

And if you're interested, it can be downloaded here - Download Map
The following 6 users Like CockerBoo's post:
  • TC224, NotSep, Russkie, Deriptz, dig, Sirrus
The map itself looks amazing but IMO it would be too much work.

+/- support
+support,
In my opinion the map looks absolutely amazing Cheese
I'm going to +Support this, but I really do not think that they will approve of this.
(09-01-2013, 08:11 PM)Drawinqq Wrote: I'm going to +Support this, but I really do not think that they will approve of this.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Well if the map layout is the same then it won't be exactly hard to place spawn-points ect

Giving this a huge + Support
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • CockerBoo
I say replace v2p with this.

v2p is just too big. This looks like a really good map!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • [FL:RP] Zeppy
+ Support, I must tell this looks Amazing!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I must say, I wasn't expecting to get this many +supports Tounge
(09-01-2013, 08:11 PM)Drawinqq Wrote: I'm going to +Support this, but I really do not think that they will approve of this.