BR on SuLt4n ♥
Name of player: SuLt4n ♥

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68932808

Time in GMT: Around 20:00

Server: v2p

Summary: I was walking around the farm area looking for a place to base while this guy kept on following me. Then all of a sudden he started counting and shot me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYiJEKyVh...e=youtu.be
As ive based with him I know that his base is behind you. I dont know if it was there or not but I believe there is a rule that you can kill/hostage people close to your base
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
well thats a verry smart you record 15 seconds ?^^ well this dude was trying to get in my base and i told him to leave i told him to leave but he didn't he said "NO" and after 5 or 10 minutes i told him leave or die he didn't listen to me so i said i will count to 3 if you didn't leave you will be dead... then as you see (he's acting like he's innocent like he doesn't know what's happning just to let admins see this as rdm)
(09-01-2013, 09:22 PM)Joram Wrote: As ive based with him I know that his base is behind you. I dont know if it was there or not but I believe there is a rule that you can kill/hostage people close to your base
Then I suggest you read the rules again. You can hostage if you have a proper reason, I do not see any roleplay in killing a man for walking on the street that you live in tough.

(09-02-2013, 11:24 AM)SuLt4n Wrote: well thats a verry smart you record 15 seconds ?^^ well this dude was trying to get in my base and i told him to leave i told him to leave but he didn't he said "NO" and after 5 or 10 minutes i told him leave or die he didn't listen to me so i said i will count to 3 if you didn't leave you will be dead... then as you see (he's acting like he's innocent like he doesn't know what's happning just to let admins see this as rdm)
As stated before, I was looking for a place to base in, please show me any proof at all showing that I was trying to get in your base. Furthermore, you did not say I will count to three and then I will kill you, you just started counting, the logs will support this and if needed I can upload some video footage showing that you just started counting.
Approved, being near your base is not a reason to kill them.