Your name:
Wound
Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Termin
Reason:
RDM
Involved:
There was another person involved, the person I killed, not sure who it was but it may have been Termin due to how quickly I was banned after the citizen was shot.
Why we should unban you:
The president was a dictator and made a strict law saying that if you are in the nexus you will be shot on sight. There was a new police officer who just joined and he tazed a tresspasser, so I told him that the president has said we don't taze, we shoot. Then I shot the citizen. I was just following the law that "crazIZIZ (Nor)" has made. I have about 50+ hours of gameplay on this server and I am serious about playing it, I really don't think that one kill that was more of a miss understanding than anything else deserves a ban. Especially since the admin did not even bat an eye towards it, I was not talked to about it, I was just banned seconds after I had killed him. I know that there may be a rule about presidents making such laws and that is why I was banned but the list of rules is so long, it's hard to remember all the little details. I will look up the law rules when I come back on but I don't feel that this was very fair on me.
I had said many times before in OOC that shoot on sight is not allowed.
(09-01-2013, 06:21 PM)Termin Wrote: I had said many times before in OOC that shoot on sight is not allowed.

Then I really do apologize for not paying closer attention to the ooc chat. I was semi-afk for a lot of the time I was playing and I was not paying close attention to what people said in ooc, most of it was complaints about elevator stuff.
Not a problem, I will reduce your ban as you were roleplaying well apart from that.