Please lift my permanent ban :(
Your name: Alexandrovich

Your ban ID: 36848

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: I was banned for exploiting a glitch

Involved: Nobody was involved

Why we should unban you: I just wanted to make the admins know that there's a glitch beause they didn't know about it. But I didn't expect getting permanent banned... I didn't crash the servern or changed roleplay gameplay... I also told them to look at the sky in OOC chat so that they can see the exploit. I wasn't hiding the exploit, but reporting it. But admin didn't say anything to me so I thought that he would fix it and not ban me! After 15 minutes I got banned suddenly...

I love Fearless RP and I'm addicted to it! I just want to ask for a second oportunity, I couldn't live without Fearless... :/ I bought garry's mod for the roleplay exclusively...

Thanks for reading, I hope you understand I didn't have bad intentions...
Why didn't you post a private bug report then?
(08-31-2013, 07:21 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why didn't you post a private bug report then?

I have never done that and I wanted to play not spend time on the forums... But looks like it would have been the best idea.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
My opinion does not change anything on this thread and I have not read the forum rules for posting. Warned.
Exploiting a glitch is not the same as reporting it, you sure you're not leaving anything out?
(08-31-2013, 08:51 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Exploiting a glitch is not the same as reporting it, you sure you're not leaving anything out?

I made the admin notice the glitch by telling him in OOC where it was... I don't know what else to do I'm grounded.
Hello,

I will be reviewing your ban appeal and will take your summary into account. The suspension was issued under the reason "Exploiting a glitch". Exploiting a glitch or bug is not acceptable here at Fearless and as stated will lead to a permanent suspension from our servers.

Rules Wrote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

There were three staff members online at that time you spawned the Lamborghini's and the BMW's, both being banned props. Before issuing the suspension I consulted both my colleagues on at the time, who were Pavilion and Narcotic. Both of them said they were not contacted by your to report the glitch through @ or Private Message. As stated before, a Private Report should have been made or it should have been made clear to the staff members online that you were reporting it, rather than just spawning them.

(08-31-2013, 09:09 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote: I made the admin notice the glitch by telling him in OOC where it was.
Using the OOC chat to do this was not sufficient as to my knowledge all you said was "Look up at the sky!". After consulting both my colleagues I found that issuing this suspension was the best course of action as you had clearly abused the glitch, not once but ten times, as over ten vehicle props were spawned.

In conclusion, after hearing your input and now publishing mine; the suspension issued was just as you clearly abused your tool gun to spawn banned props. In total over ten props were spawned, both in a small building and also in the sky.
Regards,
aviator
(09-01-2013, 09:34 AM)Aviator Wrote: Hello,

I will be reviewing your ban appeal and will take your summary into account. The suspension was issued under the reason "Exploiting a glitch". Exploiting a glitch or bug is not acceptable here at Fearless and as stated will lead to a permanent suspension from our servers.

Rules Wrote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

There were three staff members online at that time you spawned the Lamborghini's and the BMW's, both being banned props. Before issuing the suspension I consulted both my colleagues on at the time, who were Pavilion and Narcotic. Both of them said they were not contacted by your to report the glitch through @ or Private Message. As stated before, a Private Report should have been made or it should have been made clear to the staff members online that you were reporting it, rather than just spawning them.

(08-31-2013, 09:09 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote: I made the admin notice the glitch by telling him in OOC where it was.
Using the OOC chat to do this was not sufficient as to my knowledge all you said was "Look up at the sky!". After consulting both my colleagues I found that issuing this suspension was the best course of action as you had clearly abused the glitch, not once but ten times, as over ten vehicle props were spawned.

In conclusion, after hearing your input and now publishing mine; the suspension issued was just as you clearly abused your tool gun to spawn banned props. In total over ten props were spawned, both in a small building and also in the sky.

I didn't know that was "abusing" glitches... I considered that the act of exploiting a glitch, (with that, I mean the act of spawning glitch props) was something you don't get banned for the first time... I just can't live without FearlessRP I hope you understand that as I would just rather prefer a 1 year ban than a permanent ban...

-EDIT-
Those Lambos in the small building were going to be part of a Roleplayed car dealer's scenariowhen I got killed as cop to start a different life.
Anyways, 62 hours of my life well spent.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Alexandrovich (STEAM_0:1:31721080), will stand as issued.
Please note, upon review of the ban appeal, the suspension issued was deemed fair due to abuse of the tool gun to spawn banned props.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator