Your name: Jemo

Your ban ID: 34699

Banned by: doomdude1

Reason: Illegal base prior bans

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: i think 1 month is long enought and not 4 years
I think I now know I should not do stupid things any more. Sad Sad

Jemo
I wouldn't have that opinion of the ban length, since this is your 11th ban. That clearly shows you have no capability of following our fairly simple rules and are constantly breaking them.

Let me tell you, you don't know you shouldn't break the rules, which your history shows. I have 0 reasons to unban you.
I as well support Doom here. After collecting all the bans, you should of gathered you'd be getting longer bans. Your bans also show you have no care for the rules.

i think 1 month is long enought and not 4 years
I think I now know I should not do stupid things any more.

This doesn't show anything why we should unban you. How about you write five reasons why you should be unbanned. Like Doom, I see no reason to unban you here.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Actually, while I'm sitting here and waiting for your reply, I'll just leave your ban history on the page, so you can get the proper motivation.

Ban history Wrote:Illegal base prior bans
Intentional CDM,Propsmashing/flipping cars,Ramming vehicles
'BRA,Building on roofs,Propclimbing to roofs"
"BRA,Public Building/Building on a street
Ban Request #33725 Approved: Raiding with no sufficient reason to do so.
BRA: Mass CDM
BRA: Stepping on downed people
BRA: Fail RP, RDM
Breaking NLR, Revenge killing, Raiding as BMD
Ban request approved: Prop abuse/climbing
NLR

I'll give you 48h to reply with an actualy reason for me to approve this request, else I'll deny it.
ok a friend of me is banned for 4 months (1 month left) he has 14 other bans i have 11 bans and im 4 years banned so i think thats unfair

but if this is not enough unban sidney
he has a unfair ban

ty Jemo
Good job. You managed to try and get the staff to unban your friend in your own unban request.

Denied.