7 Days to Die.
Hi there folks, survivalists, horror enthusiasts, and perhaps somewhere along those lines Minecraft, DayZ, Rust lovers.

Today I introduce, 7 Days to Die.

Here is a brief description.

An open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing."
Here is some media content to get you warmed up and just sum it up.

[Image: 7-days-to-die-preview-screenshot-2-610x343.jpg]
[Image: 7-days-to-die-screenshot-ME3050138500_2.jpg]

From what you can gather from the above selection of images, there are guns, houses, mining system, destruction mechanics, and more.
The game actually has somewhat of potential, instead of your regular blocks floating in the air, the game has physics and so something would have to support something else.
And maybe you have already gathered that this game has a bit of zombie element to it.
Not to mention a lovely crafting system.

Let's talk development.
The game recently got green-lit on steam, within 7 days, as you would imagine quite the fast escalation.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=160808204.

What is more amazing the development team working on this "The Fun Pimps", have performed a kickstarter, and their goal was to be $200,000, instead they raised Just over $507,000, A whopping half a million!
Here is the link. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7day...vival-game

In terms of build and version(s) the game is in Alpha 1 of it's only build so far. Alpha 1 version 1.
The game however already managed to establish a form of multiplayer.

While this remains in the first stage and does not looks entirely complete, the developers have planned various plans to improve it, even add vehicles, but that's all in the days to come.

Something to consider.
This game is bound to leave some kind of effect in the future as it is doing now.
The game is may compete against Rust and DayZ.

What the game is shaping to be.

Perhaps to become sort of like DayZ, with lots of players and zombies to kill, while it offers you more freedom, and ability's, this will encourage team work and a more intractable game-play.

I have covered only a fraction of it, there is a lot more to see, but keep an eye on this game it's certain to become the next survival game.
The following 1 user Likes CodeDenzy's post:
  • dig