Ban Request - [FL:RP] Sean
Name of player: [FL:RP] Sean

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59598196

Time in GMT: 21:38

Server: V33X

Summary: Sean came into my gun shop and ran behind the counter when I opened my fading door. When he was behind the counter he started asking if people wanted to buy a gun. We asked him to leave but he did not. He also started saying something along the lines of "Get out of my shop or I will burn it." I really had no idea what he was talking about. After a while he let himself out from behind the counter and said something along the lines of "I wasn't joking about burning this shop." He then ran outside and threw a molotov at the counter door that I had built. He then said that he did it because I was "sexually harassing him." I told him that I recorded what he did and started to call me dumb and called bigballsjim gay and squeaky.

Evidence:

[edit] Sean just PM'd me this
Bean, Im already banned I don't want a longer one.
And where's the evidence, that's just me running out a shop and someone breathing in on the mic..
Also you and bigballsjim were in the shop calling me names and everything and hitting me you even pulled a hostage rope on me, so I defended myself.
I also said that if didn't stop harrasing me then I would burn down your shop for revenge but yet you never stopped. So that's why I did it.
Also what's wrong about that pm? What has it got to do with this??
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player [FL:RP] Sean (STEAM_0:0:59598196) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, it appears the accused has already been banned for this action or one similar. Also, the evidence is inconclusive in showing the build-up prior to the events show in the video.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team