A very unfair ban (dogysmash)
Your name: (Steam friends name) dogysmash

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 36754

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Termin

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Disrespectful behavior towards staff

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, salinsky (Some admins on the unban request Salinsky made, if you want me to count them)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Well, I don't understand how I disrespected anyone? I simply ask Salinsky if he got demoted (as I had heard rumours). Then he said I carried on an argument, which I didn't. I simply reminded him of the rules he broke in OOC when he broke them, for example. He said 'I don't give a fuck about your opinion dogy' or something similar. I then reminded him about the no swearing in OOC rule. I remind him about the rules he was breaking multiple times before posting my BR. This is why I think it is unfair, as I was not fuelling a argument, I was reminding a player breaking the rules, about the rules he was breaking. I believe this ban is therefore unfair because of me being banned for trying to remind rules as there was no admin on, is not against the rules itself.

This is the un-ban request Salinsky did, it has most of his story in it ( in case you want to look at his story.):

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid292632

Sorry about my poor spelling.

May I also ask how this comment was needed:

Yes, I smell homosexuals from miles away. I 100% said suck a bag of dícks because I smelled your homosexuality all the way here in the Netherlands.

[Image: Facebook_like_thumb.png]

You've got me all figured out, don't you?
I mean... Come on.

as I did infact be a small amount nice to you in comment #7 (the comment with the thumbs up was him in comment #8) As I said:

'I would just like you to be aware that I am going off my computer now and I wont be back on until around 6pm-7pm in English time . So I bid farewell to you all, and yes including you Salinsky. ' ( I said to all because more than me and him commented.)
Your behavior sure looked like intentional provoking to me.
I can asure you they were not, they were only questions and statements.

Returning to me previus question. How was his comment (post #8) on this BR:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36650

Needed? As his ban was shortened when he said that he only put needed comments. If he didn't put that comment the atmosphere of the BR would have been much more friendly, and professional. But that turns it from a BR into him just trying to offend even more! I have no idea why his ban was shortened and I was given one instead.

I also ask that Termin does not decide the fate of my unban request (but gives some input) as I do belive his opinion will be biased as he was the one who shortened Salinsky's ban and he is the one that banned me.
And why would he be biased? The case was escalated to me, I reviewed it and gave the admin team instructions on how to handle it.

You started it, over your brother's ban if I remember correctly, simply taking advantage of him no longer being staff - had you tried this with any current admin or mod, you would've been kicked from the server immediately.
I would like you to be aware I did not 'start' this as an insult, harassment or anything harmful. It was like the 3rd comment I even mentioned my brother. I also did not be offensive to him. By not I can only remember the conversation roughly, I you feel I did something wrong, quote it and tell me the comment before it and I will explain. As I need something to jog my memory. I did nothing wrong at all! This is unfair!
You provoked Salinsky into a reaction by saying 'My brothers said you banned him because you had a grudge, and I support him as I used to watch him and you did.'

Salinsky had not said anything to cause you to start bringing up past cases and criticizing his moderator abilities.
Killjoy then suggested how to handle it and I took the action. I am not biased at all.
By biased I meant, you may not see my side of the story as well, and as you banned me I thought it wouldn't be fair (I have been denied once before by the admin who banned me and I believe this was biased, so I was making sure it wouldn't happen again(I did not mean it in an offensive way). And about me saying 'My brothers said you banned him because you had a grudge, and I support him as I used to watch him and you did.' I was giving my brother's opinion of him. I was not insulting him or saying he was a bad admin. I also still want my question to be answered, how was comment #8 on my BR on him needed? As you approved his unban because of him:

Not posting any unneeded comments,
He was not homophobic. He also said I must not be offended. If I as not offended why would I have put the BR on him? Easy reason, I WAS!

And putting a comment of the following:

Yes, I smell homosexuals from miles away. I 100% said suck a bag of dícks because I smelled your homosexuality all the way here in the Netherlands.

[Image: Facebook_like_thumb.png]

You've got me all figured out, don't you?
I mean... Come on.

How is this needed in the case? Easy answer to that too, it wasn't!

This is why I think I should be unbanned/Have my ban shortened. As I did not try and fuel and argument. And after the said he didn't give a f**k about my opinion (after I said my brothers opinion) I decided that I would just remind him not to swear in OOC as it was against the rules (I haven't read any rule that's says I'm not supposed to/allowed to do that.
Therfore I did not fuel an argument. He also said I ' Fabricating and/or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead' I did not do this either, please tell me where I lied/attempted to mislead you to conclusions? As I did not.
If you would like me too I could ask my brother to comment on this thread, as he said to me before that he will tell he said that if need be.
If you came on the server and started saying that you thought my judgments were wrong and/or your brother did and you support it, you would receive the same book. Just because he has resigned and cannot perform the same actions as I does not mean you can start criticizing us and our work.

Salinsky was not unbanned, it was reduced as he said nothing homophobic on the server.
I was not insulting Him. I was putting out my brother's opinion. Is that against the rules? I don't think so. If you don't believe me my brothers says he will tell you he said what I quoted in the conversation.