Steam Name: [FL:RP] Avenged

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59533044

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours on the Server: 445

Time Zone: EST

Number of Bans: 2

Activity on Fearless: 8

IC:

*** The lights unexpectedly cut out at the Ghost Operative's headquarters around 10:00 PM on October 21, 2013. While everyone is confused, and trying to turn it back on, a hooded man sneaks in through a window in the owner's office. He places a letter on the desk, and slips away ***

*** When Devys returned to his desk, he picked up the letter in confusion, and read it. ***

Dear Devys Potal,

I've heard a lot about your work. I've been following you and your work for a while now. I felt it was time to go ahead and make myself know. I am Alex 'Zero' Tyler. While I followed you, I noticed you started up a secret organization, obviously, the one in which you're in now. I want to join you. It looks very well organized, and I have skills in which you may need. If you send a simple reply to the return address, I will prove my worth.

See you then,
Alex Tyler

Your Name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler

Why Join Us?: Well, it is a nicely organized clan, and I'm looking for a job opportunity. This seems like the perfect place for me. I have a specific skill set, that can prove useful to your clan. I want to help in the expansion of your operations, and help mastermind them.

Why Should We Accept You?: I've proven my stealth, with my act. I can prove much more to you, if you arrange a meeting. I am a very smart, loyal, and disciplined person. Stealth and I are best friends. I promise to put forth 100% hardwork.

Other Clans You've Been In: None

Car(s) You Own: Volvo S60, and a Hummer H2.

Department(s) You Want To Serve In: Department of Organization and/or Department of Recruitment.

Application Under review.
(10-21-2013, 10:35 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Avenged

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59533044

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours on the Server: 445

Time Zone: EST

Number of Bans: 2

Activity on Fearless: 8

IC:

*** The lights unexpectedly cut out at the Ghost Operative's headquarters around 10:00 PM on October 21, 2013. While everyone is confused, and trying to turn it back on, a hooded man sneaks in through a window in the owner's office. He places a letter on the desk, and slips away ***

*** When Devys returned to his desk, he picked up the letter in confusion, and read it. ***

Dear Devys Potal,

I've heard a lot about your work. I've been following you and your work for a while now. I felt it was time to go ahead and make myself known. I am Alex 'Zero' Tyler. While I followed you, I noticed you started up a secret organization, obviously, the one in which you're in now. I want to join you. It looks very well organized, and I have skills in which you may need. If you send a simple reply to the return address, I will prove my worth.

See you then,
Alex Tyler

Your Name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler

Why Join Us?: Well, it is a nicely organized clan, and I'm looking for a job opportunity. This seems like the perfect place for me. I have a specific skill set, that can prove useful to your clan. I want to help in the expansion of your operations, and help mastermind them.

Why Should We Accept You?: I've proven my stealth, with my act. I can prove much more to you, if you arrange a meeting. I am a very smart, loyal, and disciplined person. Stealth and I are best friends. I promise to put forth 100% hardwork.

Other Clans You've Been In: None

Car(s) You Own: Volvo S60, and a Hummer H2.

Department(s) You Want To Serve In: Department of Organization and/or Department of Recruitment.
**Devys finishes reading the letter, and grins and laughs with delight.**
Looking forward to having you in the operations, brother.

Accepted! Welcome to the Ghosts.
Meet me in game to start the Ghost Academy Training.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Shadows
**NEWS UPDATES**
Clan page currently being updated. Changes to pictures, story, arsenal, and much more will be made. Don't be surprised if much of the clan is different.
  • Shadows
The update will be finished over the weekend.
Anyone wanting to apply please wait until then.
  • Shadows
(10-24-2013, 10:01 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Hello Devys,

I have created a new logo for the clan in hopes that you can use it to make it look more professional. I will try to get a few more variants and banners up for you. I understand if you don't want them, but as you seem to be worried about the looks of the clan, I though it would be nice to lend a hand. Here it is:

[Image: f1bfFFa.png?1]

It may need some resizing, because it seems possibly too large (?).

Sincerely,
Alex Tyler

Logo Variants #2:

[Image: qIQZrE4.png?1]

[Image: z8KUg5p.png?1]
Thanks as always, Avenged. Much appreciated.
These will be used in the clan page.
(D= if only I was good with photoshop xD)
  • Shadows
The Ghost Operatives are under Heavy Development at the moment. All applications will still be reviewed and either accepted or denied.

Kind Regards,
Shadows.
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Kulthro
Trying to work on the "Department" logos. They should be completed by tomorrow.
The following 2 users Like Avenged's post:
  • Kulthro, Shadows
Hello citizens, once again. You will be seeing a major change/update to our clan. I have made graphics, and will definitely be changing the ugly logo I made. Almost every aspect is to change. Please, send in those applications. Spending time on them increases your chance at being accepted.
  • Kulthro, Shadows
**Unscheduled Broadcast**
We would like to announce that a man known by Add22 has been exiled forever from the Ghost Operatives due to committing to an Anti-Spy Organization.
You will not be missed.
Signed,

Devys Potal
The following 2 users Like Kulthro's post:
  • Small Bear, Shadows
Hello all. Good news! Our new official badge is available! All members are to be issued on. Here is the raw image of it:

[Image: 4EAC54x.png]

We will need a few more things, such as ID cards. But this is a start.
  • Kulthro, Shadows