[Unofficial] Ghost Operatives -UPDATED-
**Human Mind Enters:Blackout**
**Implementing~Ghost Program:**
**Transmission Complete:**
**Data MessageToungelay**

"You called down the thunder..
[Image: Ghostoperatives_zps3c73114f.png]
..Now reap the whirlwind."
War. Destruction. Extinction. Catastrophes like these happen every day. Though they seem considerably large, they aren't. If you give one a weapon, the weapon's bound to be used for the purpose of war. War is inevitable. It's everywhere. But a goal of many is to attempt to prevent one from happening. Remember this and you will succeed in The Ghost Program.
STORY
The Ghost Program is a program started by Devys Potal himself about 17 years ago, in 1996. Devys was a mere 12 year old boy. It was a fantasy to him, but he wanted to make it a reality. By the time he was 15 years old, he had 2 friends that were in on the idea. Andrew Valor, and Alex Tyler. They helped him pursue the newly founded Ghost Operatives in 2003. They were all adolescents searching for something more.. Well, they were more interested in another city called EvoCity. The city of Flamorsh was alright, but it wasn't real enough. They moved their main division to EvoCity. They did not know that it would be this bad, but there's a lot of crime in EvoCity. They stand there now, having not had a war for several years. Though they knew it would be difficult to challenge crime, they stuck with it. They trained themselves on the outskirts of EvoCity until they were ready. Here they are. They're ready to show you what they're made of.

**Human Mind Enters:Imagination Stage**
**Implementing~Operational Information:**
**Transmission Complete:**
**Data MessageToungelay**

LEADER:
Kulthro -Agent #8- STATUS: Available
Controls all tasks commenced by Commanding Officers. Devys "Kulthro" Potal

[Image: DepartmentofEnforcement_zps3e47170c.png]

The Ghost Operatives enforce the laws and rules of EvoCity in the shadows. They use heavy equipment to either take down criminals of the city, or their enemies. Their enemies can consist of terrorists, other organizations, etc. Ghosts often use tactics that are planned out and made by Mr. Potal. These tactics can range from storming a building from all entrances and discovering a weak spot in the system, or using explosives to get through. They prefer going in a war zone silenced and unseen. The weapons they use consist of..

ASSAULT RIFLES
Colt M4A1 Carbine
IMI Galil

SUB-MACHINE GUNS
MP5
UMP.45

SNIPER RIFLES
Arctic Warfare Police AWP
G3SG1
Tranquilizer

HAND GUNS
Glock 17C
228 Compact
KM .45 Tactical

UTILITIES
Wall/Door Breaches
Lock Picks
Keypad Crackers
Kevlar

Members of the Enforcement Squadron:
[FL:RP] Shadows -Agent #3- STATUS: Available
-Commanding Officer Andrew "Shadows" Valor
Atrades Jenkins -Agent #3203- STATUS: Currently Away
-Commanding Officer Davis Cutmore
[FL:RP] DELUXE -Agent #25- STATUS: Available
-Mastered Veteran Lance "Deluxe" Vance
EODxChaos -Agent #5154- STATUS: Available
-Soldier Steven Mooney

[Image: DepartmentofSecurity_zps81d627eb.png]

The Ghost Operatives also secure important objectives and allies. They make sure to protect the citizens and innocent people of EvoCity from harm. They use several techniques in order to do so. The job they do is seen as professional and fit. Although the Ghost Operatives are not hire-able, they do work with other organizations of government. The equipment they use for security includes..

SECURITY EQUIPMENT
Colt M4A1 Carbine
MP5
G3SG1
Glock 17C
228 Compact
Kevlar

Members of the Security Squadron:
[FL:RP] Shadows -Agent #3- STATUS: Available
-Commanding Officer Andrew "Shadows" Valor
-Mastered Veteran Lance "Deluxe" Vance
Atrades Jenkins -Agent #3203- STATUS: Currently Away
-Mastered Veteran Davis Cutmore

[Image: DepartmentofEngineering_zpsb27293bc.png]

The Ghost Operatives have improved greatly in mechanics and chemicals in the last 3 years. They've started to make the main weaponry that's used in the force today, and the utility equipment used in enforcement. Some of the Operative Engineering Members have even started making Hummers for quick accessibility to all over EvoCity. Though these engineers aren't the best, they're considered great mechanics across the city we know. Our members specialize in designing and constructing.

ITEMS MANUFACTURED BY ENGINEERING SQUADRON-
Colt M4A1 Carbine
MP5
228 Compact
Glock 17C
Kevlar
Wall/Door Breach
Keypad Cracker
Hummer

Members of the Engineering Squadron:
-Commanding Officer Lance "Deluxe" Vance

[Image: DepartmentofAcademy_zps7f1c322a.png]

The Academy is where the Ghost Operatives train the newer members of the team. These members will be trained to the maximum, with the highest quality of equipment that can be manufactured. Until one is a veteran, they will be put in the academy until their skills are maximized. To do this, they will undergo a series of training courses.
Students of the Ghost Operatives will be listed here:
- GHOSTK1LL3R (Jamie Harper)

[Image: DepartmentofLaw_zps5772351b.png]

The Ghost Operatives live by a law. This law is basically a ruling system made by Mr. Potal. If you live by them, you will succeed as a Ghost Operative. If you don't, this may lead to you being exiled. Ghost Operatives live by these rules..
RULES:
-Don't attack another Ghost unless training.
-Don't use Ghost Weaponry for the wrong cause.
-Don't assist enemies.
-Don't attack allies.
-Don't own Contraband and or any other illegal items.
-Don't act immature towards others.
-Don't start wars with other clans by yourself.
-Don't try to start wars with other clans.
-Don't protect criminals.
-Don't attack Innocent Citizens.
-Don't attack the Government unless fired upon first.
-Don't use a weapon unless fired upon first.
-Only kill when you feel as if the one you're killing is going to kill an innocent Citizen or you or one of your fellow Operatives.
-Protect the Citizens the most!
(When RPing apart of the Clan)

ALLIES:
[Image: slyfoxnewbanner1_zps6a15b62a.png]

ENEMIES:

Currently hiring Ghosts!
(Use the code below to apply for the clan.)

Code:
OUT OF CHARACTER:

Steam Name: (EX: Kulthro)

Steam ID: (Find your Steam ID using the button at the top of the screen saying "SteamID")

Roleplaying Points: (The amount of RP points you have in game.)

Hours on the Server: (These can be found in game)

Amount Of Bans: (These can be found in the bans section using your name/steamID)

Activity On Fearless: (1-10 Depending on how much you play)

IN CHARACTER:

Your name: (Character's Name In Game)

Why join us?: (Why does your character want to join us?)

Why should we accept you?: (What do you think is so special about you?)

References we can contact for information about you: (Who are some friends that know a lot about you? Or clans?)

Car(s) you own: (BMW, Lambo, Hummer.. ETC)

What squadron(s) do you want to serve under?: (Enforcement, Security, Engineering)

This has been a message from the [Image: GOClanPage_zps4bf60fc1.png]
**Your mind is lifted and you return to your normal daily life.**
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 5 users Like Kulthro's post:
  • add22, Astroo, DarkN00b, Shadows,
Good luck on the clan!
The following 5 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Kulthro, Avenged, Atrades Jenkins, DarkN00b, Shadows
vouch for kulthro he's a very good minge rper! jk love u babe gl with clan!
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Kulthro, Shadows
Lookin Good. Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • Avenged, Kulthro, Atrades Jenkins, Shadows
Thanks for the support from all of you, it's well appreciated.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Shadows
Good luck with the clan though the centered text looks weird but other than that its fine.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 2 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Kulthro, Shadows
Steam Name: [GTA:5] Shrike

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:65193800

Roleplaying Points:1

Hours on the Server:351 1/2

Time Zone: Central

Number of Bans:6

Activity on Fearless: As much as I can! (8)

IC: Rally Grey

Your Name:Rally Grey

Why Join Us?: If Seen all the action you do And All ya'll do is basicly what I call Fun!

Why Should We Accept You?:I think Im a Good Aimer Wink And Will be great For the job!

Other Clans You've Been In:[UNOFFICAL La Famila]

Car(s) You Own:None Working On it
(09-03-2013, 10:16 PM)[HZ]-Fan Shrike Wrote: Steam Name: [GTA:5] Shrike

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:65193800

Roleplaying Points:1

Hours on the Server:351 1/2

Time Zone: Central

Number of Bans:6

Activity on Fearless: As much as I can! (8)

IC: Rally Grey

Your Name:Rally Grey

Why Join Us?: If Seen all the action you do And All ya'll do is basicly what I call Fun!

Why Should We Accept You?:I think Im a Good Aimer Wink And Will be great For the job!

Other Clans You've Been In:[UNOFFICAL La Famila]

Car(s) You Own:None Working On it

We are sorry to inform you that your request has been denied due to multiple infractions and lack of truth.

Your bans are at 8, not 6. All your bans were all things we do not look past when bringing someone into our clan, and they were far too recent. Next time take more time on your application and we may look over a few things, be truthful in your applications from now on.

Sincerely,
Ghost Operatives Recruiting
A Message to all Ghost Operatives and Associates.
Tomorrow I will be leaving for Marine Corps Bootcamp at Camp Pendleton, California.
This however does not mean I will not have active influence and say, etc. in the clan.
Agent #8 (Kulthro) will be in contact with me throughout my 3 month Basic Training.
All applications will still be reviewed by me as much as possible. This being said, if Agent #8 needs my opinion in a clan application, this could take a week or two. This will be a rare occurence.
I will coordinate events as well, although they are to be changed as Agent#8 see's fit as I can only communicate through letters, so all info may not be completely up to date.
If you have any questions or concerns I am available for the next 12 hours maybe a few more.
*End Transmission
-Agent 3203
The following 1 user Likes Atrades Jenkins's post:
  • Kulthro
(09-08-2013, 12:06 AM)Ryder Wrote: Out of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

Roleplaying Points: 10

Hours on the Server: 840 (Still Rising)

Time Zone: GMT+1

Number of Bans: 14... Got a bad history.

Activity on Fearless: I guess that would be 9 or 10.

In Character

Your Name: Johnny Georges Weasel

Why Join Us?: I've been workless for a long time since I left the American military forces. I hope I could get a good job here.

Why Should We Accept You?: I have multiple combat experiences. I can keep the situation calm, I am good with strategics and I am a good engineer (builder). I'm a friendly guy and doesn't search for trouble.

Other Clans You've Been In: Multi National United, Estleback Corporation, GBU(Don't know the full name) and more probably forgotten in the past.

Car(s) You Own: I own a Volvo (Black).

You do have a lot of bans, but the last was awhile ago. Perhaps take a bit longer to fill out your application. If I like it we can see if Ghost Operatives has a place for you.
*End Transmission
-Agent 3203