[Unofficial] Ghost Operatives -UPDATED-
**Broadcast from Trunks Briefs**
Unfortunately, I will be leaving the Ghost Operatives as well as Evocity. Due to recent events that unfolded, [you know who you are] it seems as though my unbridled anger has driven me to this even though I thought it wouldn't. It looks like i'm leaving for good, to find other mailmen to tie up and leave in my basement, on occasionally feeding. Good luck out there Ghosts.
**Unscheduled Broadcast to Ghost Operatives on October 6th**
Gentlemen. I will do one last thing for you. Out on these streets, I have discovered that Blackwatch is quite big. I don't think they are right to be one of our allies. The immaturity they've shown is too much.
(OOC) They're acting like children and the leader isn't doing anything fearless related.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(10-06-2013, 07:55 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
Gentlemen. I will do one last thing for you. Out on these streets, I have discovered that Blackwatch is quite big. I don't think they are right to be one of our allies. The immaturity they've shown is too much.
(OOC) They're acting like children and the leader isn't doing anything fearless related.
(OOC)
hi,
as you're someone who is respected in FL. I would like to know where Blackwatch is going wrong. we as a Clan don't want to be seen as immature and take and community feedback gratefully Smile.
if you want we could discuss how we could work together to change Blackwactch's image.
thanks,
Barkles
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
**A familiar man with a hood walks into Ghost Op Headquarters**
*He elbows the security guard in the face, and takes his pistol and points it at him*
I've returned.
(10-06-2013, 08:06 PM)DrBarkles Wrote:
(10-06-2013, 07:55 PM)Kulthro Wrote:
(OOC)
hi,
as you're someone who is respected in FL. I would like to know where Blackwatch is going wrong. we as a Clan don't want to be seen as immature and take and community feedback gratefully Smile.
if you want we could discuss how we could work together to change Blackwactch's image.
thanks,
Barkles
(OOC)
The lack of activity.. The way the leader acts towards Roleplaying..
I don't like it. Not something I want to be apart of.
Apparently he has an excuse to everything.
Not someone I respect, can't be allied. Enough.
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Small Bear
Fair Enough, If you has any furthe problems please don't hesitate to contact me Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Steam Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours on the Server: 110

Time Zone: GMT+/--1:00

Number of Bans: 1

Activity on Fearless: (1-10)

IC:

Your Name:

Why Join Us?:
Well, following to talking to one of your fellow members and yourself. I decided to try and join your clan. It has a very nice well thought out clan page also.

Why Should We Accept You?:
You should accept me because I am a elite fighter of whom has childern that I need to fund for school
Other Clans You've Been In:
None.

Car(s) You Own: Hummer( Trying to buy a lambo)

Department(s) You Want To Serve In:
Combat.

- Ghost
(10-19-2013, 07:41 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Steam Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

IC:

Your Name:

Why Join Us?:
Well, following to talking to one of your fellow members and yourself. I decided to try and join your clan. It has a very nice well thought out clan page also.

You should accept me because I am a elite fighter of whom has childern that I need to fund for school
None.

Combat.

- Ghost
Application under review.
(10-19-2013, 07:41 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Steam Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

IC:

Your Name:

Why Join Us?:

None.

Combat.

- Ghost

Application has been reviewed by two officers.
We are sorry, but it has been denied.
Please reread the application, try and blend in as much RP to your IC information as you can.
Include your name, make the answers you provided much longer, and after that we hope your application is well enough.
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Avenged

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59533044

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours on the Server: 445

Time Zone: EST

Number of Bans: 2

Activity on Fearless: 8

IC:

*** The lights unexpectedly cut out at the Ghost Operative's headquarters around 10:00 PM on October 21, 2013. While everyone is confused, and trying to turn it back on, a hooded man sneaks in through a window in the owner's office. He places a letter on the desk, and slips away ***

*** When Devys returned to his desk, he picked up the letter in confusion, and read it. ***

Dear Devys Potal,

I've heard a lot about your work. I've been following you and your work for a while now. I felt it was time to go ahead and make myself known. I am Alex 'Zero' Tyler. While I followed you, I noticed you started up a secret organization, obviously, the one in which you're in now. I want to join you. It looks very well organized, and I have skills in which you may need. If you send a simple reply to the return address, I will prove my worth.

See you then,
Alex Tyler

Your Name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler

Why Join Us?: Well, it is a nicely organized clan, and I'm looking for a job opportunity. This seems like the perfect place for me. I have a specific skill set, that can prove useful to your clan. I want to help in the expansion of your operations, and help mastermind them.

Why Should We Accept You?: I've proven my stealth, with my act. I can prove much more to you, if you arrange a meeting. I am a very smart, loyal, and disciplined person. Stealth and I are best friends. I promise to put forth 100% hardwork.

Other Clans You've Been In: None

Car(s) You Own: Volvo S60, and a Hummer H2.

Department(s) You Want To Serve In: Department of Organization and/or Department of Recruitment.