Jokhah
If I am honest, I am not sad that you are demoted.
Not because you once did your job and banned me.

I am not sad because I think you are not stable enough to be a staff member of a community this big.
You have no respect towards some players, you act really childish IE: I made an unban request because I thought my ban was unfair. Your sentence began with ''HAHAHAHAHAH IS THIS REALLY AN UNBAN REQUEST''.

This is how I feel about you, I don't know you very well but this is how I met you, with this major childish act from yours.

Good luck in your further life.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Barney
Finally an official statement. Though it reads a little worse then it was, imo. So allow me to shed a little light on the situation and answer all those questions I've been asked. I was demoted for getting a little rude with Soul over something he said after I assisted in fixing an issue. The past strife with the team that he mentioned had to do with me being very direct with some inactivity issues or minor abuse cases involving some other members of the team. Of all the team members I may have insulted in my honesty of the situation, I will only apologize to Termin. Though I do not agree with the way he approached the situation, ultimately I can see from his angle and that is fine that he did what he did. There was a case in progress to determine if I would be demoted or not which I was not allowed to state anything on, either to the public, nor in my own defense of the situation. So if you think it sucks to get banned, remember that YOU are allowed to state your case in an unban request, where as an administrator is not offered that right and has to sit in the dark while his fate is determined.

That being said, let me run down the team and state my peace.

Adman: I used to like you a lot, then I noticed your extreme inactivity on the servers, yet you loved to add input to situations you had no part of via the forums. It was at this point that I decided you no longer deserved your shrine. You were good when I was a player, but your inactivity really just lead to a filled slot wasted in the end. That is my opinion, and I respect your service record prior and your actions as an admin when you performed your job. Glad to see you finally decided to shit or get off the pot with the position.

Aviator: Going to be a little blunt here with you. Attempting to argue that I am racist was the crappiest thing I can think of, I have no respect for you at this time. All other reasons will be held from this record as I'm sure YOU, much less the public aren't aware of them.

Doomdude: You've been my bro since the beginning, nothing changes. Continue to do what you do.

Jamie: Probably the goofiest admin I know. That's not a bad thing, every team needs a man like you on the job to add the wtf factor. Even in your extremely playful nature, you get the job done and I respect that. Kudos.

Grub: John Grub is a good admin, a little too america for some, but I personally enjoy his company and the way he handles things. I gave you a ton of pots when I was a low hour player and didn't even know how to spot an admin yet. Glad to know I gave them to someone who knew how to use them.

Fultzy: Still dunno much about your administration style. Nor much about you to be honest. You and I just never run into one another enough, but the world knows you love hats. Too bad I was demoted before I could give you that dupe I had. I'm sure one of the other admins can hook it up.

Ghostrider: The original, I remember you from way back when. Hope your IRL shit goes well and your able to return to full swing soon brother, trust me, the team needs you.

Mikeythefox: Didn't have much interaction with you. You did help me with a really shit case that put me in a bad position and light for a bit. Glad to know that your willing to take some heat when shit calls for it. Hope for the best for ya. Good luck.

Narcotic: My partner, friend, 100% backup, and a really cleaner of the shitstains that plague the server. Keep laying those bitches down bro, don't let them find a home here. See you in the afterlife. And to anyone on or off the team that gives him shit, your probably a fuckup and need to get off his ass. He does his job well.

Shadow: Good guy, I like me some shadow. Wasn't always the case as you were inactive for some time and I had to call that out, but you came back to service fighting and that's what counts. Stay in the fight bro, I'm out of it now so some of these guys will need your support.

Spartan: Bro, I dunno weather to hug you or give you a kick in the ass sometimes. Always do your job well, know when to keep your head down, but sometimes I feel you try way to hard on some of the lost causes. Don't change your style, the team needs more then slayers for justice, if you manage to turn one of those minge fucks around, lemme know so I can kiss your shoes. BTW I need to talk to you sometime about cooking, but that's off topic.

Termin: To be straight with you, I don't like you. You can be a decent admin, but you can also be a kiss ass and a dick. Glad to see you've switched up to modeling and whatnot, perhaps you should formally join the dev team instead of sitting on the admin team. You've been a bit distracted with that aspect anyway. Continue to be you, weather I like you or not, you still CAN do the job. Just if your going to refuse to take your wrench over your star, perhaps helping the team more with star tasks then wrench tasks would be great.

Vauld: I've said it to you plenty of times, going to say it again. Grow. Some. Balls. Don't let people bully you around and when you know something is messed up, act accordingly, don't let anyone hold you down or make you silent. Granted you could end up like me, but I'd rather be demoted then be silent and let shit slide.

Temar: I called you lazy. After I did, shit started getting done fast. After you started working, I had no more issues with you and we've had a few really good encounters since then. I'm happy you are back in the game with spirit and vigor. Too bad other people seem to think that I still have beef with you. All I wanted was you to go back to coding and you did. Thanks and continue to fix shit. BTW add your fucking name to the opening screen / scoreboard. You've done more then enough to say this place is part yours.

Enzyme: Sorry brother, never been known to keep my mouth shut. No longer on the team but I've always got your back. Keep doing what you do and I'm sure you'll find yourself in one of these empty slots. And as you said to me, don't let it change you. It's hard but I think I managed.

Georgetheboy: You are a good guy, with Jamie, stuff goes a little retarded in a fun way. Need you to get a lil more active when the servers stabilize again. Can't tell you more about that, sorry.

Infernaw: You my ***. I've told you that a lot of times and nothing changes, team or not. Someone fucks with you, lemme know. Your one of two female players on this server group that I have any respect for. That's because you don't roll around with the "Ima girlz gimmez stuffz omg a boy called me a girlz banz plz". Keep pimpin dem hoes. I got yo back.

Pavilion: Didn't have much time to spend with ya, but I've heard good things. Keep doing what you do and fear nothing.

Now here is when I nail on the highest players of the team. No regrets.

Beflok: Your my bro, but fucking step down for fucks sake. Your not here, you got other shit going on, clear the space and handle your shit. I <3 you.

Faustie: Never really saw you as an SA. I question your ability to do what you do most the time. Sorry dawg, is what it is. Your an alright dude and I was shocked to hear you fought my case, but seriously I don't think you really care about your role on the team as your far to busy doing anything but. And when you do get on the servers, you tend to powergame, which is an issue. You can't break cuffs, your not a cyborg or superman. Neither of those have been allowed in my experiences here. If they are allowed for some reason, why not zombies since we allow for one level of retarded, we should allow for the other.

Killjoy: Your the daddy of the team. Only real SA in my opinion. Too bad the boss likes to fuck you by not letting you do your job the way you should or want to. Hopefully you'll get the power that comes with your position one day.

Soulripper: Where to start. You want a professional and active team that does the job to the standard. You give us a list of standards to adhere to. Standards you do not follow yourself. Professionalism you do not uphold yourself. If you want to have your SA team get mad at admins for being inactive, you should hold the entire team to the same standard. Sorry you got pissed that I called out your dev team for being lazy. Fact is, they were. Fact is, after they were called out they starting progressing your gamemode. Now lemme talk without sugar and get to the damn point. Take this however you want, but I hope you take it like a man and actually listen to the points, failure to do so is really you failing your team. Not that we're not used to that.

Stop not trusting your damn team. Your being a fool. If we wanted to fuck you over, we would have already. It's not that damn complicated. You fired me, that's fine, I can take it like a man because I did insult you. However, you also insulted me, something you can't own up to. If you make a play or a call, stand by it and be a damn man. Your team fights hard to keep your server clean for you, to produce better content for you, to ensure your game plays the way you dreamed it would. What do they get in return? Nothing. Some powers they can't use for fun. Free donator status if they are admin and up, so they can wear suits, even though they rarely actually get a chance to play. When they log into your server, you think they have a whole lot of time to actually get in there and play? They stepped up to the plate for you, gave up the right to be a player anymore, deal with sometimes 3-10 calls a minute, catch lots of hell from the rulebreakers, and in return for all this service, which some of the admins push more then 40 hours a week for you, you shoot down all the ideas they spit out. Trust them and listen to them. Trust Killjoy to keep them in line and to do his job. And for the love of god don't come on here with some statement saying you do, you've admitted you don't. If you don't trust your team, and try. TRY. To give them a few things they want, some of which are easily possible, such as replacing some of the royally shit cars or getting cars that more fit the roleplay, cars that have been presented to you, are finished, and fully functional, why should they trust and work for you?

Another major thing other then trust that I want you to work on. Don't attempt to silence your team or not let them speak their mind. You have the right to speak your mind, they should have the same right. If you are afraid of dealing with truths or issues, perhaps you shouldn't be leading a community that requires a team. If you have a problem with honesty, develop trust with your SA team, real trust, and let them deal with it. And if you go after a team member like you did me in my steam chat, be prepared for what I gave you there. I told you from the beginning that I will do my job to the best of my ability, I also said that if someone wanted to sit on the sidelines then they shouldn't come at me with what I do from there. I said that if someone did, they could suck my dick and do the job. I guess the point is, if you dish it, be able to take it, and if you don't like being called out, don't fuck up or own up to the mistake.

My mistake was telling to to shut the hell up, go on your boat and sit there. However, had I not done that, I would have failed your community, whom I care more about then you. And enough with the excuses that you are busy you can't be on here. I'm a soldier in the army, my family has stuff going on, I've been all over the world at this point, and I still took the time to do the job or notify people that I would be on leave for a bit. Other members of your team have stuff going in life that are equally if not more important then what I do to them, they still offer the same respect of either making a little time or stating they are busy. Do right by your team and let them know your status, a little about yourself, how your doing, and if you'll be around this year. Had we known one another, I'm sure things would have gone smoother. However you ignored all my attempts to get to know you, and then had the balls to say I don't want to do this or that because I don't know him. Get to know your team. A good leader does that. With that knowledge you know who is good at what jobs.

Lastly on the topic of you. If you get mad, tell one of your guys to do something themself, and they attempt to assist in that field, don't be a child and attack them if they aren't spot on about it, then throw a fit when they tell you to shut the hell up. It's extremely unprofessional. I don't expect you to care that I have less respect for you then for a professional minge. You've already proven that your a child and will take the cowards way out when you get pressed, which suits me fine, because I would rather not work for someone who acts in the fashion then you do.

All of my arguements and comments are based on fact and have a basis. None of this was intended to be insulting in anyway and are my opinions. My opinions and arguements are legal under your forum rules that YOU signed off on. Should any action be taken against me for posting them, my point will only be proven. Here's the link to the forum rules for all unaware persons to read.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=736

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke
I'm not on the team so i can't really agree with you on some things as i do not have info on the actual situation, but if what you said is even half true, then you raise a good point. First long post i've fully read

*nuka claps*
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
True stuff Jokhah, True stuff.

Like I told you on steam, Grub does waay too much aggressiveRP.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Well this sure does suck.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I couldn't help but chuckle at the reason of the demotion "Insulted me personally" What did he do? call you fat? people should be able to state their opinions on things because if people don't, things will never change.
Being an admin shouldn't be based on getting along with each other, it should be based on getting things done.

I'm sure everyone would love to state their opinions and I'm just going to do it anyway.
In the style of Jokhah, here's my opinions on the current staff.

Aviator: You try to be serious too often, especially after you became an admin, it's not a good suit for you. As an elaboration on Jokhah's post of you, calling someone a racist is a serious allegation and unless he actually did say something racist then this just shows your immaturity and your age.

Doomdude1: Brilliant person, active and tends to all the servers, shame that some of the admins are the exact opposite of Doom.

Fultzy: I didn't get to speak to you as much as other admins but you seem like a kindhearted person and I loved the names when you were undercover on V33x.

GhostRider: Despite us being such good friends I never actually saw you administrate, shame about you only being on V2d, also a shame that you are so inactive lately.

Grub: 100% 'murican a good example of a mature admin, only ever saw you on V2d though.

Jamie: One hell of a crazy character, pretty funny too, decent admin too.

MikeyTheFox: I only met you when you first came back to FL, really nice person, haven't seen you administrate though.

Narcotic: We have our differences and often fall out but you get shit done as an admin, one of the most active admins on servers other than V2d.

Shadow: I have but one word, inactive.

SpartanJunior: I keep forgetting that you are an admin, the work you do is so small it's barely noticeable. Get off your ass and go on another server other than V2d.

Termin: As Jokhah has stated, be a dev or be an active admin, don't mix the two and be half assed.

Vauld: Good at RP's, not so sure about administration. Another example of "V2d only"

Enzyme: I miss Doctor Enzyme, but this noob will have to do. An awesome guy who deserved to be a moderator, was pretty glad you were promoted.

GeorgeTheBoy: Likes male genitalia a little too much, a mod who is pretty fun to be around. You need to be promoted to Admin already, you deserve it so much more than Aviator and Spartan.

Infernaw: Kind to everyone, good music tastes \m/ decent moderator too, keep up the work.

Pavilion: I know some people call you a kiss ass and a suck up, don't listen to them though people called me that just because I decided to help out some admins rather then annoy them, their words are just petty and stupid.

Beflok: You were a really nice admin, then you became an SA and almost instantly disappeared. You should step down and stick as an admin and allow someone else to take the role.

Faustie: You help Killjoy run FL never saw you administrating but you are nice to talk to.

Killjoy: Surely without you FL would crumble within a few days, It's obvious to see that you run the shop and do a really good job of it.

SoulRipper: Major minge. Everyone sucks up to you because you own the server, sure there isn't anything you can gain by doing things for the server now but you can at least be a role-model towards your staff and the general players instead of CDM'ing people. If you can do whatever you want and have loads of fun then your staff should at least be allowed to enjoy themselves every once in a while. Heck, the first time I met you I was in the middle of an RP of which I got my first RP point, you then decided to attack me with a stun stick which I didn't really care about although if an admin did that he would be demoted instantly.
Surely I thought that the step from moderator to admin is to show that the staff member is reliable and trustworthy not to treat them as a kid.
The demotion of Jokhah is utterly ludicrous, demoting someone over petty arguing shows just how idiotic and arrogant you are. I mean to do this your ego must be massive and it's about time you were brought back to Earth.

Jokhah: Considering when I initially posted in this thread I didn't say what I think of you I'll do it now. You are an admin unlike any other, you like to have fun, create enjoyment for normal players, talked to normal players and didn't think you were high and mighty. You made some impressive builds, I still remember when you were showing me your camouflaged house way before you even became a moderator. You did the job of an admin perfectly well, the most important point is that you were kind...even to Giant Pony.

While I'm on the topic of stating things, what happened to the thread about Pechverry and Shadow's demotion? I know it was due to inactivity but just because Shadow became active for a little while doesn't mean you should have completely got rid of the thread, it's just like Pechverry never existed. Surely he deserves a thread?

A little message to Aviator, after replying then deleting his post:
I'm not going to "keep out of it" as I only briefly mentioned about the whole racism part, you obviously didn't read the rest of my post as the rest was the main point.
Instead of telling me that I don't understand tell me what happened or is it to be kept under lock and key like so many other things?
Lead by example.
The following 5 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, WorldWideCoffee, Nuka, HellShell, Floodify
(09-10-2013, 03:59 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Infernaw: You my ***. I've told you that a lot of times and nothing changes, team or not. Someone fucks with you, lemme know. Your one of two female players on this server group that I have any respect for. That's because you don't roll around with the "Ima girlz gimmez stuffz omg a boy called me a girlz banz plz". Keep pimpin dem hoes. I got yo back.

Dang, homez. I'm always gonna keep pimpin, of course Wink

Ladies and gents. Jokhah is probably one of the very few who has always stayed the same, no matter what rank he was. It was actually nice to see someone that didn't turn into a robot only because of a rank. Someone being who he really was. I'm sick of seeing people change, thinking they're better than everyone else, because of their experience or rank. You'll gain more by being your friendly true self, than being a stuck up piece of dry bread.

I already miss having you in the team, Jokhah... :/ Peaceskies homie
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 6 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Freezak, D0ctor, Nuka, Shadows, HellShell
(09-10-2013, 06:14 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 03:59 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Infernaw: You my ***. I've told you that a lot of times and nothing changes, team or not. Someone fucks with you, lemme know. Your one of two female players on this server group that I have any respect for. That's because you don't roll around with the "Ima girlz gimmez stuffz omg a boy called me a girlz banz plz". Keep pimpin dem hoes. I got yo back.

Dang, homez. I'm always gonna keep pimpin, of course Wink

Ladies and gents. Jokhah is probably one of the very few who has always stayed the same, no matter what rank he was. It was actually nice to see someone that didn't turn into a robot only because of a rank. Someone being who he really was. I'm sick of seeing people change, thinking they're better than everyone else, because of their experience or rank. You'll gain more by being your friendly true self, than being a stuck up piece of dry bread.

I already miss having you in the team, Jokhah... :/ Peaceskies homie

I must admit, that is true. Though i am not that old player, i remember Jokhah was always good and stayed always as same person, no matter what. I will miss your chair of glory Jokhah.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Shadows
I appreciate the feedback and I do apologise to you Jokhah if you feel that way. I do respect you and you have done a lot for us etc etc.

About me being a dev, I have made a few models and textures for items but only when they are needed/asked for, I do much more administrative work than any form of developing. I am busy with college and that will continue for the next academic year but I will try to be more active.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Jokhah was probably one of THE BEST admins Fearless has had in a long time. He came on, did his duties, and didn't bitch at all about anything.

One of the most bullshit reasons i've seen someone demoted for too. Soul, if its a personal issue between you and him, why not try to resolve it between the two of you instead of doing the dire thing and demoting him. Hes YOUR admin. I'm sure you two could have came to a conclusion or at least asked for a apology instead of demoting him. I mean, isn't that your job as a Owner? To resolve problems within your staff and address them and try to fix them and maintain the server to a working condition?

Love you Jokhah man. Sorry this happened to you in such a shit way too. You deserve better anyway.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah