Jokhah
Hello Fearless Players. I've decided it's about time that we exercise our right to voice our mutual opinions. Seeing as it's perfectly allowed to voice your opinion on how you feel about the server group and the staff according to the forum rules, I'm opening a thread where you can discuss me. Say anything you want, don't hold back. No punishments will be handed out.

As I'm allowing you to speak about me, allow me to speak MY mind on some situations.

Players: Most of the old roleplayers are gone. There are some new good roleplayers here, however we seemed to be plagued with utter retards that love nothing more then to break the rules and cry. If you play like you have downs, break the rules, and cry when your banned, I want you to know that I find you pathetic. Own up to what you do. When your old enough to venture out into the real world, you can't be a selfish child who breaks the law and expect to get away with it.

The Gamemode: I personally feel it needs an overhaul. It could use some new or in some case some different content. As we are a RP based on real life, why is it that we have some piece of junk from 1920 rolling around? Why is it that we have nothing but sports cars? Why is it that we restrict who can plant weed when in real life, it's average citizens are the main growers? Tip of the iceberg really. I feel some of our jobs are basically useless and only used by people who break rules. We have some jobs that are clearly misunderstood by even some of the more experience players. Rebels and Corleones mainly.

Fellow staff: I have nearly no issues with most of the other staff. That's an honest statement.

The maps: Lets face it, everyone sticks to v2d mainly, 33x is plagued with minges, and v2p is too big and just a giant waste of time.

Tools and props: There are a few tools that I feel should be taken, a few I feel that should be given.

That being said, feel free to say whatever is on your mind about myself, the gamemode, the tools/props, and maps. DO NOT talk about other staff members, some of them won't react well to what you have to say and they have not consented to this thread. Enjoy. And remember, YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME HERE! ANYTHING! I won't take any action against you and won't allow others to either.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Adamantite
Hodor? Hodor, Hodor, Hodor.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Rahiro
Here's how I feel about Jokhah:

1. Moderator:

You where the funniest moderator on FL at the time, (Fuc*ing loved you xD)
You where nice to all players, and you always responded to calls. (RDM, CDM, NLR, ect.)
You never putdown a player, and was always nice in OOC.

2. Admin:

All the things above.

MAJOR helpful to players.
Best Admin i've seen on FL since i've been here.

How I feel about Jokhah:

<3
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Daejaa
Jokhah, You watched me crash my car... You then 'helped' by hanging me by my neck via the rope tool to the nearest lamp post. after a while I still wasn't dead so you grabbed me with your physgun and threw me across the map. Jokhah.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 6 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Adamantite, Old Man Jokhah, Moisty, Nuka, Victorinox, NotSep
Lovely old Jokhah. Nothing bad about you at all, just wish V3 would get a bit more attention than it currently is getting. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I like your style of doing things, Jokhah. Zero tolerance for those who live to break the rules. You save many of us players from the horror. You are a very good admin. You are right about the servers needing an overhaul. And that v33x is a minge city, as is v2p too large for 50 players. I think the servers should use TDM cars, but at the same time, the creator doesn't support other peoples' creations. Also: SRU Van.
The following 1 user Likes Avenged's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
When I rejoined the server in early 2013, you taught me a few good things about FearRP and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't wrap my mind around at the time, so thanks.

As for the server I do feel it can get bland after playing it for awhile personally, and a over-haul would be nice as you stated.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You need to get back to your snowman army, they miss you.
Lead by example.
The following 2 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • dig, Old Man Jokhah
You are an excellent adminstrator, and a good friend. I never knew Shadow befriending me would have gotten us to be friends aswell.
Exactly what Avenged said, you stated the problems and the facts. The community will always have a problem or two, I can admit it, and it sucks a lot! Letting others know of your feelings is exactly what can help make the change.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I think you're a pretty good admin, but when it comes to banning people there may be times when you do go a bit over the top with the bans lol. I like your roleplays, and you're one of the better admins in my opinion.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah