Jokhah
Jokhah I enjoyed RPing with you especially when you decided to threat the BK at v33x with a bomb. And another time you hit me with a stun stick... Eh.... Then you had Combine Soldiers,Zombies and aliens take over v2d... Then me and 3 other people thought we were tough enough to take on Combine Soldiers,Zombies and aliens by ourselves in a warehouse on v2d... ;_; ... Anyway nothing bad about you Jokhah you were the greatest moderator/admin on FL... Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(08-29-2013, 03:19 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Jokhah? I enjoyed many rockets to the face from you. You're a great admin and I hope you keep up the good work (or whatever is happening with your rank!) Here, Take your badge!

[Image: 521f65f1a7bc3.jpg]

I'll lend you some more money for RPGs!

(bestadmun2k13otherthanvauldandaviator)
Wink
(08-30-2013, 12:57 AM)Vauld Wrote: The poem wasn't supposed to make sense. It's symbolic of our relationship.

Your relationship makes no sense? That's a mean thing to say.
I love Jokhah.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Avenged
Well, I remember how I thought your promotion to administrator was probably one of the most deserved promotion I had seen in a long long while. I still think this, you're a good person and friend, and in my eyes very professional.
You lifted me up on BP roof when i had to do the roof to a dupe.
Some mins later you fly behind me in skeleton skin and scared me... Jumped down and died xD
Jokah is fun Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Astroo
I understand, sad to see a staff member go.

Thank you for all the time you dedicated.

I bid you farewell and good luck.
The following 1 user Likes CodeDenzy's post:
  • NotSep
(09-04-2013, 08:56 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: I understand, sad to see a staff member go.

Thank you for all the time you dedicated.

I bid you farewell and good luck.

He hasn't stated he has left?
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Avenged, NotSep
Top notch admin and nice guy even though you think I insulted you over TS. Sad that you were demoted.
You worshipped me at one point... though the pictures are gone.

Wai!
Who doesn't worship you, Adman
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor