Jokhah
Jokhah. You like the bro'est of all broskies, and you've always been a bro, bro. I remember one time asking (as a joke, keep in mind) you in Steam if there was any way for me to colour my sperm, and instead of recieving freaked out comments like I usually do when asking these sort of questions, you went straight on google and you found me some damn shit that would colour my sperm.

I also remember that one time you made me snowmen/snowwomen with boobs. Even found a really old screenshot of it.

I'm really sad to see you go as an Admin, although I hope you will use this as a chance to get more time to play ingame.

Anways: I straight out loved you as an Admin. You were not all-mister-serious, and you would often have a laugh with me, and I love you for that. (full homo). You've always been a funny guy and it has always been a pleasure talking to you, eventhough you really creep me the fuck out, in a weirdly-good way. Never had a problem with you.

You did not change as a person when you became a moderator and then an admin, you kept your SWAGaliciousness and you just stayed... as you.
I'd feel safe sleeping naked with you, and that goes for something.. right?
Jokhah in my <3
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Narc, Old Man Jokhah
Why are most of you all blaming this on soul?

Okay, sure. All decisions (or almost all, to avoid flaming) are being discussed with the SA and perhaps admins but still dont forget that he is THE OWNER.
If he wants to take actions about anything, maybe even a simple suggestion that only got -supports he is still the ONLY guy who can push it trough.

It's his decision, and mostly kindness, respect and understanding to discuss it with the team. He doesn't have to do it.
If I would be soul and an admin starts to insult me (or whatever happend, I don't know the exact situation. Don't judge) then I'd probably do the same thing or give a warning depending on the content of the discussion.

And yes, some things Jokhkah typed are true, so true that you can't deny it. (Also please Jokhah, I dont have anything against you, just stating my opinion about everybody in this thread who replied) But thats nothing related to this so lets just..

Also I noticed people replying he was a great admin and its stupid to loose such a good teammember. As I am as good as inactive on the servers I have no idea how his adminning is, but I guess it must be really good then.

But, being a good admin does not mean you are un-touchable for demotion (I know Jokhah didnt say that, but some other guys seem to think that way).
Like I said before I don't know the exact situation, but I'm just trying to prove some points. Prove is probably not the best word to use, but you'll get it I guess.

Please, no flaming on my reply.
The following 3 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Adman, Weecow, Old Man Jokhah
(09-10-2013, 08:07 AM)Astroo Wrote: True stuff Jokhah, True stuff.

Like I told you on steam, Grub does waay too much aggressiveRP.

Sorry you see it that way, but it is what it is. I truly haven't seen you to make any comments so I'll leave it as that. There's no point wasting time to prove something and I've come to realize that.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Grub doing agressive? He does many cop RPs and he did a great train track thing RP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-10-2013, 06:29 PM)Termin Wrote: I appreciate the feedback and I do apologise to you Jokhah if you feel that way. I do respect you and you have done a lot for us etc etc.

About me being a dev, I have made a few models and textures for items but only when they are needed/asked for, I do much more administrative work than any form of developing. I am busy with college and that will continue for the next academic year but I will try to be more active.

You stole the NYPD livery and did some basic textures XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
No matter what happens, Jokhah, you'll always be my hero <3 Tounge
Wow, Jokhah. I'm surprised by this... But then again, it's Jokhah. I thank you personally for being an awesome admin. You always speak your mind, and take necessary actions. I have to salute you, and hope your life turns out well in the future. I'll miss you here. Hope to see you else where. These servers are falling, but I still can enjoy them. A man should have the ability to speak his mind. You won't be forgotten. Smile
(09-10-2013, 08:36 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 06:29 PM)Termin Wrote: I appreciate the feedback and I do apologise to you Jokhah if you feel that way. I do respect you and you have done a lot for us etc etc.

About me being a dev, I have made a few models and textures for items but only when they are needed/asked for, I do much more administrative work than any form of developing. I am busy with college and that will continue for the next academic year but I will try to be more active.

And modelled the gear on the female police models which took me days because I was learning, and modelled the toolbox from scratch. Not 'just some basic textures'. Now stay on topic.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Floodify
Gonna miss you Jokhah, It won't be the same. :/
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Avenged
(09-10-2013, 11:34 PM)Termin Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 08:36 PM)Nuka Wrote:

And modelled the gear on the female police models which took me days because I was learning, and modelled the toolbox from scratch. Not 'just some basic textures'. Now stay on topic.

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean to belittle or offend him, but he's done good work with the modelling. As I said in my post, I don't like him. I never said I don't respect him or the work he does. Too the point with the me not liking you Termin, I've played a game or two with you away from FL and I handle you just fine there. Just one of those things I suppose. Like the friend you love to death but would never work with. Except I don't love you, but on PD2 or whatnot, we're pretty chill. I'd talk to you via steam, but there must be a reason I can't do that...
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Nuka