A massive ***

Jk, keep up the unorthodox punishments
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
You speak your mind and that's what people fear most. The inability to adapt to being told they're wrong or not perfect.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 4 users Like Grub's post:
  • Weecow, Avenged, Old Man Jokhah, yarrrs
Ahhh Jokhah, you probably don't remember me, but I definately remember you, what can I say other than; one of the best admins i've seen on server. Whilst he is stringent on the rules, he is also helpful, not only did he give me my first rp point (you always remember your first time), he taught me a lot about building dupes, and proved exceptionally helpful on the few occasions I did see him, he was also always eager to have a laugh and help in any way he could.

All in all a great guy.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I agree with you on the most things you say. V33x and v2p needs a lot more attention.

Oh and you're not admin anymore? When did this happen?!
(08-28-2013, 02:39 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Who's Jokhah?

That is the real question that needs to be answered here.

(08-28-2013, 03:27 PM)Grub Wrote: You speak your mind and that's what people fear most. The inability to adapt to being told they're wrong or not perfect.

Perfect way to say it. Thumbs up.

(08-28-2013, 04:42 PM)Humla Wrote: Oh and you're not admin anymore? When did this happen?!

What... No...
I've been at some communities and so I know that it is always a big happening when a super admin departs. I don't personally know you Jokhah, but I'll wish you the best of luck anyway (if you are actually leaving, not sure if you are).

I've been at Fearless for a while now, I did take a big break though. What I would like to see changing is the way some high ranked people don't let the newbies prove themselves. Example, one day I wanted to join a small event with admins I will not tell the name of. I asked if I could join and I simply got denied because they didn't know me.. I know it's not such a big deal but I think in order to create a better community for everyone we should be more welcoming.

Something else I would really like to see is a higher proplimit. From my point of view, a builder's view, a proplimit of 30 is just too low to create incredible things. Maybe give donators a proplimit of 50 instead of 30? But that's just my opinion.
The following 2 users Like Victorinox's post:
  • D0ctor, Avenged
(08-28-2013, 09:33 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Something else I would really like to see is a higher proplimit. From my point of view, a builder's view, a proplimit of 30 is just too low to create incredible things. Maybe give donators a proplimit of 50 instead of 30? But that's just my opinion.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Jokhah, Jokhah, Jokhah...What do I have to say about you?..
You participate in RPs. You LOOK for RPs, and you have fun with players. You are quick to respond to calls, and all-in-all, a fun guy, who is dedicated to the server.
I do agree that the gamemode/server can get a bit repetitive, or boring sometimes. This may be because of the lack of roleplayers wishing to take part or be a customer in your RP, or just a limit of what you can do with some of the tools and allowance people have as a normal person in the server. For example, some props shouldn't be banned, some tools like you said should be allowed or not allowed. This is what I think.

So there you go. I've seen you on the server a few times - whether you're flying around as a skeleton scaring people, or smashing me around as a ragdoll because I asked you. You're the most fun admin here!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Jokhah, A person that can put up with the full extent of Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Verzyn