Unban Request Dark Sniper [I'm Sorry]
Your name: ([Fl:RP] Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (32094)

Banned by: ([FL] Temar)

Reason: (Mass RDM, 13th ban)

Involved: (A Chef, who kept threatening me.)

Why we should unban you: (All right, most admin's and especially Adman know that I'm what fearless calls a “minge” But I can assure you I don't mean to “minge” but you must be fed up with me by now also, Adman you should know that I post a lot of unban requests, I can't believe it hasn't even been a year since I joined this server and now I'm perm banned! Like I said before I don't mean to break the rules, in the fearless community, I do actually role play in the offices, I also was able to join the clan “SlyFoxes” The founder of SlyFoxes, Hostage, is a really nice guy, and I wanted to be just like him, I also really appreciate it that
he let me join even though I had 11 bans at the time.

The reason I do “minge” is because I don't mean to minge It's just like when someone destroys my contraband When I only have like 5k, I barely have enough money left to buy a new set and Sometimes I just break the rules, ex. Prop blocking contraband and not having a keypad. I don’t mean to it's just the way things happen to me on the game like when I was police I walked on to the street, got CDMed buy a guy in a Toyota I re spawned and I walked out again, same thing happened. This occurred around 3-4 times at this point I was so annoyed I couldn't be asked with it and I shot his car like 5 times with the pistol and yeah I didn't really mean to kill him it just came out.

Another time, intendant CDM, I'm not very good at driving, and this is when I just got my Toyota, and I pressed shift when these people where walking through the road and I didn't expect it to go so fast that I hit them while they were walking across the road, not after they'd crossed it! Most of my bans are actually for RDM, witch Is what causes my bans, mainly, So If you withdraw me from weapons for like a few months then I can show to the admins and soul ripper that I'm a good role play citizen, or If you want to make sure I never break a rule again, completely ban me from weapons I'll be fine with that!
For the past few days I've been trying to make a rp server, but it's really hard to code and script on my own.

So I decided that fearless is the best rp server that I know I've tried loads of other servers, but all of them are not like fearless, Adman I know that you will probably just deny this unban request anyway but, I don't care if you take away weapons, I like normal role play as civilian, you don't need guns to role play. If you take guns away I will not”minge”. Because most of my bans, like 75% of them, are from RDM, because of guns. I really like fearless role play and I really want to be back on it, I am really ashamed of my previous bans, so Adman if you unban me I will respect every player in the fearless community, you can take guns away from me for ever and like suspend me from police for like 24 hours, because I can taise people as police. I will do anything to be back on fearless I truly understand what I did in the past, is wrong and I really want to continue with rp because there are no other good rp servers out there,

I'm sorry to everyone who I annoyed and especially to adman and soul ripper for breaking the rules for over 6 months! I would be so happy if you could think about this and unban me with some suspensions.

I don't care what it takes, you can blacklist me from weapons for ever and anything else, I will do anything to be back on fearless again!!

Yours Sincerely, Dark Sniper Smile[/align]
)[/size]
Your reckless disregard for server rules put you in this position and I see absolutely no remorse or signs of attempted rehabilitation from your behavior.
I'm afraid Dark Sniper that you and rules don't go hand in hand. Here at Fearless we expect players to adhere to those rules for the benefit of themselves and others; if you cannot do that then it is obvious that you're not a player we really need or want around here.

You've had so many chances, you've blown them all. I am against an unban, I'll leave this open for my colleagues and Temar to voice their opinions on the matter.
Yess But that's why Adman I dont need weapons to RP there is no server like fearless there all just rubbish Dark RP ones, and I just want to have just one more chance to prove to you I'm a good Roleplayer just unban me take away all my weapons and blacklist me from weapons for ever, I will do anything to be back on fearless!! Please!! just one more chance is all I ask I know i've asked for more chances in the past but I really have changed this time!! Take away weapons and whatever else I'll do anything!!
(08-29-2013, 06:17 PM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: Yess But that's why Adman I dont need weapons to RP there is no server like fearless there all just rubbish Dark RP ones, and I just want to have just one more chance to prove to you I'm a good Roleplayer just unban me take away all my weapons and blacklist me from weapons for ever, I will do anything to be back on fearless!! Please!! just one more chance is all I ask I know i've asked for more chances in the past but I really have changed this time!! Take away weapons and whatever else I'll do anything!!

Yet you see this now. Instead of trying to rehabilitate yourself when you gained all the bans, you decided to just keep going through not obeying the rules we have in place. It's not hard to notice the rules that pop up every time you join the server. You seek sympathy, yet even after all the chances you refuse to change. What does this show to us? The simple fact you lost your chance long ago and do not belong here.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub