Unban
Your name: [FL:RP] Aspects

Your ban ID: 35670

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Part of scamming

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I don't think i should be perma banned just because i lend my friends brother my car. I didn't know what he was gonna do with it or anything. He gave me stuff thats it. Please can it be removed from my account and let me keep the stuff i had and be unbanned. I just wanna play the server and not have any problems. An also i have donated and wouldnt wont it to go to waste.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
After I read this I got the understanding you unlocked it not dropped it to him.

Well, it's your responsibility if you lend a car to someone (strangers, friends etc) if the owner of that car is you.
And I guess its something diffrent lending your car to someone than lending/giving them a gun.
Your name is on that vehicle too.

Edit: Warned by Grub
(08-28-2013, 09:51 AM)Shrimp Wrote: After I read this I got the understanding you unlocked it not dropped it to him.

Well, it's your responsibility if you lend a car to someone (strangers, friends etc) if the owner of that car is you.
And I guess its something diffrent lending your car to someone than lending/giving them a gun.
Your name is on that vehicle too.

How exactly are you involved in this case?

Also, case under investigation. Please note, donating does not change anything regarding the rules.
Temar has been notified and will be on the case ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
quoted from last unban
Quote:After reviewing logs to see what what given I found it interesting that it was alot
and based on the fact that he logged in and strait away you gave him your lambo
he then went onto start scamming
which he then gave you the lambo and scammed money back
then scammed some more and gave you the money, 2nd lambo and a corvette
no he isnt you as it was a different IP I will go with that altho you prob know him in RL
You was helping him scam and getting everything from him because he was going to get permed for it on that account

based on the fact that all items went to your account, plus the immediate involvement as soon as he logs in shows planned before he joined as he didnt have time to ask or anything ingame
I was talking to my mates brother on skype cos he goes on the same account as my mate and i didnt scam anyone so i dont know why i get banned but i dunno really. I just wanna be unbanned and not have any off the stuff he gave me. Ive bought money packs and donator on that account so i wouldnt want to get perma ban for being part of scamming. I had a decent amount of money, quite a lot of guns and a good car. Just wish i can be unbanned.
If the stolen items ended up on your account, then you're obviously involved more than just by lending a car. No amount of 'sorry's will undo your actions.