Unban Request (Ozman)
Your name: Ozman

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:43786216

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Collaborating with Corleones as Government.

Involved: (Some Corleones, I can't remember their names.)

Why we should unban you: I was banned almost a Year ago, for Working together with the Corleones (I was the President). I thought they hostaged me, but for some reason they wanted to work together with me and even protected me. When I read the rules again when I was banned for something else, I realized that this is not banneble. I know this is stupid, as the ban expired almost a year ago, but I want it gone from my Ban List.
You waited an entire year to appeal your ban? An entire year?
No, when I was doing research for my other Ban request, I found out that this ban shouldn't be here. If I knew that earlier, I would have posted it then.
It's obvious FailRP for the government to cooperate with criminals.
(08-25-2013, 06:00 PM)Killjoy Wrote: It's obvious FailRP for the government to cooperate with criminals.

Denied for the reason above.

(I was the President). I thought they hostaged me, but for some reason they wanted to work together

You should of turned them down instead of continuing to hold a sort of deal with them.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub