Unban Request (Ozman)
Ban times were dependent on their previous bans, they had different amounts of previous bans, therefore different ban times. Let me remind you, we operate on a ladder system. More bans = longer ban times.
Case escalated for SA review.
(08-26-2013, 01:36 PM)Ozman Wrote: I made the same construction in a singleplayer game, and I found out that it's easy to fit 3 Combine Elite Soldiers between the doors.

I would certainly be interested to see this with photographic evidence, it may help or hinder your case. Bear in mind however that if you fabricate anything (deliberately making the dimensions larger etc.) then that will only count against you.
(08-27-2013, 04:57 PM)Adman Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 01:36 PM)Ozman Wrote: I made the same construction in a singleplayer game, and I found out that it's easy to fit 3 Combine Elite Soldiers between the doors.

I would certainly be interested to see this with photographic evidence, it may help or hinder your case. Bear in mind however that if you fabricate anything (deliberately making the dimensions larger etc.) then that will only count against you.

Alright. But there is one small problem; I have the photos, but I do not know how to upload them. I know I have to use [img ] Test [/img ], but how do I make an URL for a photo? Could you show me how?

And the walls are only one block high, as I do not have access to the Stacker tool in singleplayer. But the space between the blocks is the same.
Case escalated and reviewed.

Accusations of 'Doomforting, basing in the main city street, FailRP as a rebel.' have been confirmed, however a slight correction will be made in the wording - there's no general FailRP, other than basing in main street as a rebel.