Driving!
Yo fearless

Yesterday when i got unbanned I were driving around and i suddenly decided

"Hey, why do i drive like a freaking psychopath? I'll drive like a normal person from now on!"

And then i did, I'm stopping at red lights, driving at the right side and I'm not driving fast in the city, its fun actually and i will continue to drive like this. And I hope people will consider to just try what i am doing, If we all (or most of us) do this, it would actually be nice to drive and people would not get their cars trashed because some guy is driving on the wrong side of the road in a turn :P and people on foot would not be so worried about standing on they pavement xD

Just my little rant or what you'll call it.. :D
About time someone else finally did this... Props to you.
Great thing Gestapo. I want to do the same but I got retarted of people that don't rp a criminal, just rp a ss with gtr and I stop at red light he sees me, launches nitro, goes to max speed and runs in my car's front side by sending it in space and shotuing "O' OF MA WAY MADA FAKAAA!"
(06-24-2011, 01:10 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Great thing Gestapo. I want to do the same but I got retarted of people that don't rp a criminal, just rp a ss with gtr and I stop at red light he sees me, launches nitro, goes to max speed and runs in my car's front side by sending it in space and shotuing "O' OF MA WAY MADA FAKAAA!"

Please slow down when you're typing. It's really, really hard to read and understand. lol
Quote:but I got retarted of people that don't rp a criminal

Wait... YOU are retarted?
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Killjoy
(06-24-2011, 01:20 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
Quote:but I got retarted of people that don't rp a criminal

Wait... YOU are retarted?

Bio stop asking !

HE LEFT !
(06-24-2011, 01:12 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 01:10 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Great thing Gestapo. I want to do the same but I got retarted of people that don't rp a criminal, just rp a ss with gtr and I stop at red light he sees me, launches nitro, goes to max speed and runs in my car's front side by sending it in space and shotuing "O' OF MA WAY MADA FAKAAA!"

Please slow down when you're typing. It's really, really hard to read and understand. lol

who I even have trouble reading that. and my English (typing) sucks.
(06-24-2011, 11:45 AM)Gestapo Wrote: Yo fearless

Yesterday when i got unbanned I were driving around and i suddenly decided

"Hey, why do i drive like a freaking psychopath? I'll drive like a normal person from now on!"

And then i did, I'm stopping at red lights, driving at the right side and I'm not driving fast in the city, its fun actually and i will continue to drive like this. And I hope people will consider to just try what i am doing, If we all (or most of us) do this, it would actually be nice to drive and people would not get their cars trashed because some guy is driving on the wrong side of the road in a turn Tounge and people on foot would not be so worried about standing on they pavement xD

Just my little rant or what you'll call it.. Cheese

Finaly Cheese i thought i was the only guy driving normal!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
I would join in but my cars slide due to the fact I drive cop car everyday and it needed a improved handling if you really wanna know try driving it in a pursuit and staying on the road
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
I have tried this and it isnt that bad actually. Until you are pulling up to the red light nice and slow and a BMW comes and flat faces your car and either you or they die... Jesus H Christ some of the BMW drivers are like "I haz big car I r do what I feel like cuz vroom vroom it goa!"