unban request
Sad 
name:martijntapken
steam name: tapkenboy
steam id:STEAM_0:1:56409115

reason to unban me:i was reported false by someone saying that i was interupting him with building he said that i must put those objects there so he can take pictures but why he taken those pictures then i dont know why but know i know so he reported me false and i LOVE THIS SERVERS so please please unban meAngelAngelAngel
the guy who reported me false is :
name:myfloodify
steam id :STEAM_0:1:45481779
btw sorry for the bad english im dutch and im not perfect in english but not bad either
thx for reading this i hope you understand me byeWink
Since I'm the one who reported him, I am allowed to post here. Just wanted to clarify that.

1, I did not ask you to put those objects there. Why would I? It just looked awful.

2, Makes no sence that I want to report you for something false, I don't even know you. I'm not that kind of person and I think most of the peoples on FL knows that.

3,You blocked the door so I couldn't continue with my building, constantly smashing it in to the building. I wanted to finish it, but you spawned props as well inside.

4, I did tell you to stop and you did hear me and the other guy who encourage you to continue.

From "Rules for an Unban Request Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
Do not lie, you are completely lying. I have proof of you smashing it in the building. Just do not take it further, it can get messy for you (like an perm ban). Accept that you did wrong, and live with it. Try to better your self, and do not do it again.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-21-2013, 01:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Since I'm the one who reported him, I am allowed to post here. Just wanted to clarify that.

1, I did not ask you to put those objects there. Why would I? It just looked awful.

2, Makes no sence that I want to report you for something false, I don't even know you. I'm not that kind of person and I think most of the peoples on FL knows that.

3,You blocked the door so I couldn't continue with my building, constantly smashing it in to the building. I wanted to finish it, but you spawned props as well inside.

4, I did tell you to stop and you did hear me and the other guy who encourage you to continue.

From "Rules for an Unban Request Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
Do not lie, you are completely lying. I have proof of you smashing it in the building. Just do not take it further, it can get messy for you (like an perm ban). Accept that you did wrong, and live with it. Try to better your self, and do not do it again.

alright i was hearing that someone just was saying that i mut put objects there so im not lying and i didnt hear stop
(08-21-2013, 01:28 PM)martijntapken Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Since I'm the one who reported him, I am allowed to post here. Just wanted to clarify that.

alright i was hearing that someone just was saying that i mut put objects there so im not lying and i didnt hear stop

Well then you are either deaf or is just completely lying. I'm going with the second alternative.

I said stop all the time, mostly over voice. Might have said it in OCC...not sure. You did as well hear the other guy so you must have heard me ( and yes, I had my mic on. How do I know it? Because I talked to the guy who encourage him to prop smash and do that shit)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-21-2013, 01:30 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

Well then you are either deaf or is just completely lying. I'm going with the second alternative.

I said stop all the time, mostly over voice. Might have said it in OCC...not sure.

i have the game on my 200 watt speakers so it can be loud the voice chat so maybe is that other guy just was saying that and i was not sure till i got banned by a request of yyou and btw i am not deaf
(08-21-2013, 01:32 PM)martijntapken Wrote:

I said stop all the time, mostly over voice. Might have said it in OCC...not sure.

i have the game on my 200 watt speakers so it can be loud the voice chat so maybe is that other guy just was saying that and i was not sure till i got banned by a request of yyou and btw i am not deaf

Don't matter if you didn't listen or heard me either. You broke the rules, and you can't change that. If I would have told you to stop, and you would have stopped...You would still have broken the rules. But now you didn't stop, and you'll have to pay for it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-21-2013, 01:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

4, Do not lie, you are completely lying. I have proof of you smashing it in the building. Just do not take it further, it can get messy for you (like an perm ban). Accept that you did wrong, and live with it. Try to better your self, and do not do it again.

Don't matter if you didn't listen or heard me either. You broke the rules, and you can't change that. If I would have told you to stop, and you would have stopped...You would still have broken the rules. But now you didn't stop, and you'll have to pay for it.

then i heard it wrong but that im getting banned thats just hard
(08-21-2013, 01:37 PM)martijntapken Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 01:28 PM)martijntapken Wrote: alright i was hearing that someone just was saying that i mut put objects there so im not lying and i didnt hear stop

then i heard it wrong but that im getting banned thats just hard

How the HELL is it just hard to be banned when you broke the rules?

Just let an admin decide whether you should be unbanned or not. Don't continue, it just makes it look like a bigger lie from your side.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
alright admins what do you think should i get another chance or should i be banned forever
Under 24h + not using the proper template.