Serious Serious RP please?
Even though im never really on the server I think we should make it like a serious serious rp like some other servers like use the /me, and have admins on 24/7 so minges, and shit would have no choice, but to follow the rules *Cough* Sean982...
So yeah.
Quote:Admins aren't robots
which means you will need more...

But I kinda like you idea tho, if we can keep PHX that is. Smile
DemonoiD if you look in Help and rules. You will find a post called: Admin application. We are currently looking for one admin, or maybe two. Not sure, but its always worth applying if you feel like being a god.
If you had read that you would have noticed I already did. Smile
Tbh. Its a very good idea about ath Serius server. I would like to start the project.
The really thing about this is:

1. When you buy a door, Its yours when your on AND off.

2. You have to do like, "Hello" /me Looking at the tiny skinning man infront of me.

3. If you carry your stuff no matter what, you will drop it, and you can only carry about 2-5 Kilo. (Ofc, there is a locker to put your stuff in.)

And much more. The cool thing about this, is you are a citizen, and if you get the job as "Police Commander", then you acturly the only one who is "Police Commander" Even if your online of offline. But remember, there will ofc be a mayor that can demote/Fire you.
Well I think that the Presidents job should be removed, and only admins have acces to the job, because to many minges get on the job just for pay, and like fuZe he said every guy in a dress (Black Market Dealers) should be arrest immediately, and its pathetic, but if we get an admin who knows how to be a good president, and its all good, but also guess what? Rdm would cut down nearly 50% becaused people rdm the president the most in my studies just so they can be president.
For one thing, for the love of God please get rid of the voice feature. It ruins roleplay, and discourages people to use the other commands, such as /me.

Mic spam is also annoying. And I can't disable it because too many people use it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-19-2010, 03:02 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Well I think that the Presidents job should be removed, and only admins have acces to the job, because to many minges get on the job just for pay, and like fuZe he said every guy in a dress (Black Market Dealers) should be arrest immediately, and its pathetic, but if we get an admin who knows how to be a good president, and its all good, but also guess what? Rdm would cut down nearly 50% becaused people rdm the president the most in my studies just so they can be president.

Still have trauma's over him ?
Stop crying lol he wasn't the only pres to do that (:
-Signature removed-
(08-19-2010, 03:02 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Well I think that the Presidents job should be removed, and only admins have acces to the job, because to many minges get on the job just for pay, and like fuZe he said every guy in a dress (Black Market Dealers) should be arrest immediately, and its pathetic, but if we get an admin who knows how to be a good president, and its all good, but also guess what? Rdm would cut down nearly 50% becaused people rdm the president the most in my studies just so they can be president.

yea if you seriously don't take that funny, then you really don't have any humour left. if the server becomes a serious serious rp server.. i might quit it. and removing the voice bcus it's "annoying" is just to look at the negative sides of it. you can yell fast and loud instead of having to type and suddenly you answer a long sentence, only to discover that the guy you were suppose to answer is gone?! <.< anyone know's why the server is growing? because it ISNT serious serious. i've played on another server that was.... anti-serious.. haha what a stupid server.. can't believe i actually used to play on that xD. on-topic again: Don't change to serious serious
your studies?
i lol'd
btw it was like 5 at night 6 people were online 2 where camping there contras and then i made a joke boohoo