My Mistake
Your name:Tyki Mikk

Your ban ID:36070

Banned by:[FL] Killjoy

Reason:Duplicating restricted props, sharing with general public

Involved:My self and "general public"

Why we should unban you:Well presumably this is because of the money printer prop in the public folder on v2p which I uploaded there by acident months ago which I had from before garrysmod 13 when you could spawn it, I requested it to be delted explaning what had happend to jokhah over steam if I recall correctly it was shortly after I realisted the mistake I had made and I could not delete it my self.
As reviewed previously, the outcome showed that the banned prop was glitched in order to be spawned, therefore a tool or exploit had been used to make use of the prop.
I remember someone talking to me about a dupe that needed to be removed. I cannot be 100% about that issue but I'm sure I would have given instructions at the time I was made aware of the situation. I've checked my chat logs but cannot find a copy of the conversation. Unfortunately steam doesn't save that much information when it comes to chat for me anymore. How long ago was this conversation so I can work on remembering what I said.
(08-21-2013, 12:38 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I remember someone talking to me about a dupe that needed to be removed. I cannot be 100% about that issue but I'm sure I would have given instructions at the time I was made aware of the situation. I've checked my chat logs but cannot find a copy of the conversation. Unfortunately steam doesn't save that much information when it comes to chat for me anymore. How long ago was this conversation so I can work on remembering what I said.
Well I havent played on the server in ages, So it was probably about 2 months ago im really not sure and I dont think you replied when I requested it to be removed but as I said it was ages ago so I cant quite remeber.

(08-21-2013, 12:17 PM)Narcotic Wrote: As reviewed previously, the outcome showed that the banned prop was glitched in order to be spawned, therefore a tool or exploit had been used to make use of the prop.
Well if I rember correctly I got it from some one back in gmod12 I didnt know how to spawn it so i just asked him to let me dupe it and kept it. It was an even longer time ago that i got it so im not that sure.
Pending further investigation. Thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
So, Any chance that unban request rule "7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record." comes into play here?
Your thread has been replied to. If you read the rule again, you will see that it was not necessary to ask the question you asked,
(09-01-2013, 11:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Your thread has been replied to. If you read the rule again, you will see that it was not necessary to ask the question you asked,
Fair enough, however i have spent a week waiting since grub posted last and a further six days waiting for him to post that, now i understand that there are more pending things to be concerning yourselfs with however i have sat back and waited out half the duration of my ban.
I for one do not believe this story,

"because of the money printer prop in the public folder on v2p which I uploaded there by acident months ago"

Following if you got your hands on such prop wouldn't it occur to you that this prop may be illegal to have?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-02-2013, 11:40 PM)Grub Wrote: I for one do not believe this story,

"because of the money printer prop in the public folder on v2p which I uploaded there by acident months ago"

Following if you got your hands on such prop wouldn't it occur to you that this prop may be illegal to have?
which is why i never used it or got banned for using it, same thing goes for using the massive abandonded house prop i have that but dont use it, when people started using it from the public folder i warned them not to, do you think i would be stupid enough to put it there full well knowing that this would be the outcome? it was an accident which i tryed to put right.