Unban/Shorten
Your name: Preztommyj

Your ban ID: 34309

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: BRA Propminging to the max as well,Propsmashing the server into oblivion,Not here to RP

Involved: Coal

Why you should get unban: I should get unban because i was helping my friend coal flip his car. There where a lot of other people prop pushing too so i could see why he/she thought i was prop pushing. Even if you don't unban me could you please shorten the time, I really liked playing cityRP its my favorite RP server well favorite sever for that matter but if you could just shorten the time i don't think 10 years for prop pushing is very necessary. Thank you for your time and hope you unban/shorten my ban. Thank you
~Frahstee

<3
Denied.

I relooked at the unban request and you were on a man on a mission. You propsmashed the server as like some others. Saying you were trying to unstick a car because in the evidence you got the car stuck in the first place.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub