Unban request.
Your name: humplecrumple/zedified.

Your ban ID: 36529

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: CDM / Honking does not make it okay.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I've just literally donated around forty dollars to the server - and being banned for such a long period, over one little thing.. I did honk my horn, the officer did not respond - I tried to go around though there was another wrongly parked police vehicle which obstructed the way thus making the entire road inaccessible; I do find it unfair I've been banned for that long over one death, it isn't like it was exactly internal, or like I meant to do it to be a pain. I just want to play again honestly.
Donating to the community does not give you immunity to being banned.

In response to the post below, I have read the whole post, thanks. Just pointing out that your first sentence will not effect the outcome of the appeal.
Regards,
aviator
(08-19-2013, 08:42 PM)Aviator Wrote: Donating to the community does not give you immunity to being banned.

Read past the top lines - I suppose it's a sympathy gatherer I suppose.
He was helping an injured guy on the road and you ran him over because he was in the horn and its not your fault because you honked your horn. You didnt slow down you knew he was there. But you honked the horn meaning they should all run out of the road. Its a 3 day ban so its not long at all.

Denied.