Unban request.
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened. Right first off my name Jago Shakur (Steam: Jago_01) My friends name is Toxictroop. My Ban ID is: 36356. Admin banned me: [FL] Fultzy. Disconnecting to avoid arrest / Breaking other rules throughout my time here that I gave warnings. I have no idea what the admin means by this honestly. i was just driving around town with my friend Toxictroop the whole time. Hello, my name is Jago Shakur, and me and my friend: toxictroop got Banned from your server because of CDM. Now we tottaly agree that CDM is not allowd and we respect all the rules, there for i wanna say it was an accident. My friend was driving and i was in the passenger while we probebly killed someone passing the road. and we both like to apoligize for that. And because we love this server, we realy want a second chance to prove, that we are good role players, so please unban us. My Steam name is Jago_01 and my in-game name is Jago Shakur. My friend's in-game name is toxictroop.
I am sorry but I cannot follow this what so ever.

Could you properly fill out the template for me?
denied