Unblacklist police+commander
Thumbs Down 
Here I am with another thread about unblacklisting me for police and commander

Name: Striker

Time/Date: 23:35

Steam ID: [Xite] - Striker" STEAM_0:0:7058066 07:33 124 0 active

Blacklisted Job: police + commander

Admin who blacklisted you: Faustie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because it was random...: here is the whole story again i told faustie but probably he things hes more right, but he didnt even see what really happend...

----------------------------------
I was accros some street just watching over the city, here comes the minge telling I was ugly (allready dumb failrp ming) [Duke nukem] after telling me I was probably ugly, he runs away like a fat priest.
I just won't stop I shot him ONCE in his leg and finally he stops running away from me.... he tells me again i'm ugly..., I taze him. he says stop dude you shot me in the face thats fail rp while i really have hitten him in the leg.... he gets faustie here and tells him I shot him in the face, and so faustie always believes the VICTIM....
i warrant duke nukem [appoved by president] and arrested him.
*** Duke keeps crying in ooc while hes in jail ; he shot me in the face admin, admin .....
faustie drags me on a building, i tell him twice the story... because probably he wasnt listening the first time... (no respect for the person who gets punished)
after telling twice story i starts blacklisting me from police + commander.
Well that just fucked my day because I now think faustie is only listening to the people who think they're the victim but they are the minges.

Hope this will return some Respect to the people who do RP how it has too.

after writing i was tired and gone to bed.

Striker, I have caught you breaking rules like this before, and I was fairly lenient - I simply froze you and told you to read the rules. It seems you took none of that in, especially the bit about me telling you that shooting was always a last resort..

As I said, in reality you would never shoot someone just for calling him ugly. It's irrelevant that he ran away - You should've either chased him or let it go. You don't shoot people for calling you names. Hence I blacklisted you.

When you learn to RP better, I'll consider unblacklisting you.
Faustie he was running away so thats why I shot him not because he called me ugly because of running away from cop or even arrest.
You [Xite] guys all fail to understand the concept of RP - I suggest you guys get together and form a study group or something, before you all end up blacklisted and banned.