Favorite Marvel movie?
What's your favorite movie that Marvel have created? And why?

My personal favorite is the Iron Man series, defiantly. Because the FX is amazing and I like the story. And of course the actors.

[Image: ironman.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • NotSep, Ivan Tempski
Even though I love Iron Man and R.D. Junior is perfect for him, I'd say I prefer the Avengers over him by the breadth of a hair. The effects in Avengers were more than state of the art and everything (except Hawkeye and Black Widow, they're completely pointless) is tip-top.

I am very, very glad that comic-book heroes and stories are coming to the big screen.

Spoiler :
P.S. Spiderman sucks

The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify
Iron man. Needs no explaining Smile
Ironman for me aswell, I enjoyed the first ironman, but didn't really like the rest.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Thor.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(08-19-2013, 02:26 PM)DigDug Wrote: Ironman for me aswell, I enjoyed the first ironman, but didn't really like the rest.
Same
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
If a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist big man takes on a suit of armor, then who is he?

The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • ArcHammer
Captain fucking America
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Floodify
Iron man. Such a great character, great actors and nice comedy interwoven with the storyline. Great FX too.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Davidson
Iron Man all the way due to the fact the Avengers could have been done better. Avengers is a close second though.
Shutzwaffles are blue waffles and blue waffles are shutz.