Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p
He Playes enough other server right? Unit yAnd AnothersSmile

Now where we are going. Said criffen On The ban request! That you ik know each other, Like, So He lied http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31965
(08-19-2013, 02:18 PM)zick1337 Wrote: He Playes enough other server right? Unit yAnd AnothersSmile

Now where we are going. Said criffen On The ban request! That you ik know each other, Like, So He lied http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31965

Yeah i was pretty sure he said he didnt know me...

Anyway back on topic
Also, why are you trying to appeal two bans in one appeal?

Make separate appeals.
(08-19-2013, 03:21 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Also, why are you trying to appeal two bans in one appeal?

Make separate appeals.

I am trying to get a chance to get back what i did was wrong and i know but i want to get back and i got two bans so i though it would be easier to put them together... It could just had been one big ban you know...
So let's cut to the chase:

Do you have any actual evidence to provide, other than unsubstantiated claims by your friend who is also not involved?
(08-19-2013, 04:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So let's cut to the chase:

Do you have any actual evidence to provide, other than unsubstantiated claims by your friend who is also not involved?

Excuse me what? I didnt really get what you just said there... I think my friend he got a chat from skype... Dont ask me ask the Zick

Edit And i wasnt the one who wanted to get on topic about Criffen

Edit Oh you're not talking about Criffen?

Edit: If i have any evidence why i should return... Look at it like this if i return i have one chance if i fail then im gone... Understand me?

Edit: No thanks i dont wanna hear the old "YOU HAD A LOT OF CHANCES" Speech >.<
(08-19-2013, 04:20 PM)Alpha_Adam Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 04:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So let's cut to the chase:

Excuse me what? I didnt really get what you just said there... I think my friend he got a chat from skype... Dont ask me ask the Zick

Edit And i wasnt the one who wanted to get on topic about Criffen

Edit Oh you're not talking about Criffen?

Edit: If i have any evidence why i should return... Look at it like this if i return i have one chance if i fail then im gone... Understand me?

Edit: No thanks i dont wanna hear the old "YOU HAD A LOT OF CHANCES" Speech >.<

Too bad because you will. You have had 15 chances so far, which is more than most players get.

You've had a last chance, which you blew, yet you managed to get another ban due to you breaking the rules. I don't care how many friends you muster to say you've become a "great RPer" and how you've "changed" your actions on our servers speak for themselves.

In case you are still confused as to why I am denying this, here is the list of the rules you've broken in your stay on FL:

- Prop abuse
- Prop pushing
- Punchwhoring
- Racism
- Fail RP
- Propblocking
- Propkilling
- RDM
- Insulting
- Spamming
- NLR

The list goes on. You've managed to pretty much break every rule we have so, no, your time is over.