Unban Request Sanik.. Read first question after :p
Your name: Sanik

Your ban ID: 32080 32078

Banned by: Fultzy and Narcotic

Reason: Ban Request #32036 Approved: Punchwhoring, 14th ban, last chance already given. BRA: Prop pushing / Prop abuse (15th ban)

Involved: Criffen I guess.. (Stil hate him) Zick1337 to i think..

Why we should unban you: As a lot of other humans we make mistakes… (I make a lot) But like other humans we learn by our mistakes and I have learned something and i still didn’t understand something… But I been playing more Serious Rp and been thinking a lot about… Wait? I should start taking choices like I would take choices in real life and not like I would do in a game… And I don’t have a chance to do that on my old lovely server Fearless if im not permitted to get back! Even if I need to get blacklisted from something im ready just tell me what…
Oh yeah and admins don’t be to fast to deny this unban request I don’t get why you just tell people what you think is the reason that blah blah blah give us a chance to answer -_-

- Love Sanik
- Not gay meant

Edit: I must be a super human look at the fails i made Thinking
I dont think you should be unbanned honestly. You have been banned 15 times. Even on top of that your ban by mean being your 15th is for prop pushing and smashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...EK9oncQOFg

Just watch that and tell me you think that is okay for a roleplaying server. Humans make mistakes yes but when you do something on that level it isnt a mistake you is you knowingly breaking the rules at a severe point.
(08-18-2013, 08:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I dont think you should be unbanned honestly. You have been banned 15 times. Even on top of that your ban by mean being your 15th is for prop pushing and smashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...EK9oncQOFg

Just watch that and tell me you think that is okay for a roleplaying server. Humans make mistakes yes but when you do something on that level it isnt a mistake you is you knowingly breaking the rules at a severe point.

I seen what i did trust me alot of times and i really took at deep look inside of myself and my bans and ended up saying this "Time to stop talking with idiots on the internet" And "Im never gonna touch a gun unless im cop or SRU" And "Think before doing action my friend" And "Make choices more realistic" And "Becarefull with props >.<" Thats what i told myself and even through i have alot of bans i made them in a kinda childish stage... I hate myself by doing that >.< And some of the bans even look more serious on paper then in the reality... And to end this the prop pushing wasnt in anyway meant to be a minging thing... He "Was" My friend but ended up hating me and used that video to blackmail me... As you can see few people were on so we were just lolling each other i didnt in anyway mean to be mingy then i did that i promise you that :d

Ps Why you make this smiley : d to this smiley Cheese Stupid post >.<

Edit: I know why you in somehow dont see why i should get unbanned true i have alot of bans but never letting me back wouldnt give me any chance to show if i changed... Bro .... :3
Well honestly I can see you havent changed too much since you are not taking this seriously what so ever with your ps comments.

And prop abuse is minging in no matter what form you are doing it. Goofing off or doing it on purpose. You were smashing his car and it doesnt matter how many people were on the server because it is still minging. Purposely smashing his car for the lolling is honestly horrible and the fact you thought that is okay makes me question your judgement after knowing you were on a last warning situation. I personally do not know about the punchwhoring but my side of the two bans does not see any reason to unban you.
(08-19-2013, 12:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Well honestly I can see you havent changed too much since you are not taking this seriously what so ever with your ps comments.

And prop abuse is minging in no matter what form you are doing it. Goofing off or doing it on purpose. You were smashing his car and it doesnt matter how many people were on the server because it is still minging. Purposely smashing his car for the lolling is honestly horrible and the fact you thought that is okay makes me question your judgement after knowing you were on a last warning situation. I personally do not know about the punchwhoring but my side of the two bans does not see any reason to unban you.

Honestly i wish i could find a better way to explain to you what i mean... Prop pushing a random guy for the "Lolling" are pretty bad i know and in general i know but still what i did was then and now is now ... Pretty big diffrence and the PS comment i know it wasnt that serious but i take everything on this thread and everything you take serious... Its just hard for me to explain it in a way that makes it sound serious enough for you..

Edit: I knew i was on the last warning and i really though i knew what i was doing every momment but at this and few other momments i was just like ... Mind fucked black screen in the eyes had no idea what i did i changed that alot now...

Edit: That momment and a few other momments were my blackout momments >.< I hate then they happen

Edit: Again as i said i have been playing alot more serious Rp with more need of emotions and more need of serious choices and they have helped me know what to do on FL So im prepared to whatever happends... I will always be prepared to not break rules

Edit: 15 bans must be your mistake 14* It dosent make the big chance but its only 14* Since one of them was a mistake
Your bans clearly show the type of attitude and amount of bans we don't wanna see.
(08-19-2013, 01:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Your bans clearly show the type of attitude and amount of bans we don't wanna see.

As i said on some of the bans it looks REALLY DRAMATIC But in reality it wasnt really that big of a deal... And stop taking stop from long time ago think about now... If i get a chance to get back i can show the new me and not the OLD Me... Then will you admins start to listen to what i been trying to tell you through this whole post? Or are you to busy looking at what i did and not what im gonna do? Really Admins?

Edit: Narcotic and other admins understand that bans dosent show the kind of person you're now, it shows the kind of person you been its not always bans shows how you're now it dosent show what attitude i have but what attitude i had think about it for a momment and you should realise something..

- Sanik 2013
Sanik has Changed Say Very Very much, When I met him for long long long time ago, Was He Really A Minge can you say? But Now? He Rper Constant? + Criffen and SANIK was good friends before Criffen started and be a huge Douchebag There Sanik Proppushed Criffen Was it fun We all sat together over Skype, And They just sat stashed away, But So after 1-3 weeks Began Criffen and Be a huge huge douchebag, Where he then said to SANIK, that he wanted 100 thousand. If not then he would post it on the forum / make a ban request. So denied SANIK so, When He So ik no reason he should give him 100 thousand. which I also understand. He refused and booked Unfortunately, I ik They Clips From The evening / night of Saturday, But In Good thing I Probably Get a warning order it here but, Will say the whole thing is a lie. -c Sorry For bad englishTounge
How exactly is he a "constant RPer" as you stated if he was banned in May?
(08-19-2013, 02:10 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: How exactly is he a "constant RPer" as you stated if he was banned in May?

Dude Fearless aint the only server in Gmod you know

Oh and Gmod isnt the only Rp game you know