Evolved City Fire Protection District
Evolved City Fire Protection District

"Onair Do Na Mairbh"
(Honor the Fallen)

Players participated in RP:

- Freezak
- Hungames

(IC)
The Evolved City Fire Protection District, abbreviated ECFPD and also known as EvoProtect, has primary responsibility for fire suppression & emergency medical services for the Evolved City and outlying areas. The Evolved City Fire Protection District was established in 1993. Our fire station has place for 2 big firetrucks. It has inside all necessary inventory for a firefighter, it does have a water source aswell, togethes with hoses so you can easily refill your firetruck. Thanks to the big antenna, our fire station can connect to almost every place in the country.

(OOC)

We did that RP for 4 hours and we really enjoyed it, and i hope people from burned cars too Tounge I created some thingy which i used as fire hose, basically everytime i was arriving at the place with fire i was spawning a dupe consisting of 2 props which i connected with a winch tool, i guess you know how it looks like. We are looking forwards to do that again, thanks everyone who actually visited us and said some nice words.
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • yarrrs, dig, Wood, Vitrox, Hungames
Good in you.
Great to see that v2d will still roleplay things.
(08-18-2013, 02:35 AM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: Good in you.
Great to see that v2d will still roleplay things.

You must have v33x and v2d mixed up.
I saw you doing this and recommended a admin to take a look Wink
Great job there, makes fireman RP enjoyable.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
This looks great, hope you do this again!
Too bad I missed this because I really like RP's like this.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
It will be re-done again, it is alot of fun, if anyone wants to do it with me (might need 2 firemans and 1 fire dispatcher) just hit me on steam Smile
I've always loved fireman/paramedic RP with cooperation. I'd love to join you. :p