ADV dupes clean up
ADV duplicator got abused by a lot of people, they spawn huge bases with it, HL2 weapons and more. Therefore I disabled the Upload function. You can still make dupes etc, but you can't upload your stuff you made in singleplayer for security reasons. This is one of the things that I needed to do to make the server more stable.

For this I needed to delete all the adv dupes, because it were around 1000 and I can't check them all for legality. I made a backup of them all, so I can easily re-upload the requested ones.

Don't worry, if you miss your dupes, write me a PM on forum. Just your SteamID is enough. I'll upload them to server quickly for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Will help to stop crashes good thinking Cheese
Not sure they stop the crashes, but at least they stop the Single-Player exploits.

Another move was tracking the exploits from the players and handling bans, not sure how it's done though. ^^
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I dont understand the hl2 sweps getting in unless they used the admin hl2 sweps mod welded the entities to the wall and duped them to the side and then they would be obvious are the hl2 weapons stronger or something
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Me and Barrel's huge Villa 1 castle D: (Which I haven't spawned for almost a year.)

Cheese
(06-23-2011, 08:50 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: I dont understand the hl2 sweps getting in unless they used the admin hl2 sweps mod welded the entities to the wall and duped them to the side and then they would be obvious are the hl2 weapons stronger or something

WOULD YOU PLEASE USE CORRECT ENGLISH!? I CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT OF IT.

[/Rage]

But the dupes aren't much of a problem for me. I'm pro builder :3 I can remake stuff in no-time
Biowulf you cant build!! Your a noob builder xD
(06-25-2011, 12:38 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 08:50 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: I dont understand the hl2 sweps getting in unless they used the admin hl2 sweps mod welded the entities to the wall and duped them to the side and then they would be obvious are the hl2 weapons stronger or something

WOULD YOU PLEASE USE CORRECT ENGLISH!? I CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT OF IT.

I could Understand it :3
I need all my stuph back.
There are ways to block certain entity types by editing the adv dupe to restrict spawning weapons and ammo, or using falco's prop protection to block certain entities.