Hello, I am Toneage
Hey i'm Toneage I am a huge Garry's Mod player as well as a student at university studying Computer Science.

In-game Name: Toneage Waller

Aliases: [UN] Toneage

Any cool story behind your name: My name is Anthony and my friends began to call me Tone and Toneage and it kind of stuck.

Geographic Region: England, UK

Religion: Atheist (Not religious this is a format from my old forum)

Gaming Habits: Huge video game player, 700 Steam games and always playing video games with many hours each week. My game style would also be stealthy and action playing.

Gaming History: I have had nearly every console from the N64 and upwards but have always got bored of them. PC is my main gaming machine and I love it due to so many games and ways to modify them and make them even better.

Hobbies OTHER than gaming: Programming, App Development as well as being very entrepreneurial.

TV Show you never miss: South Park, Hardcore Pawn, Big Bang Theory, Spartacus (finished now) Criminal Minds and a few others.

Movie you would have waited eight hours for tickets to: There isn't any movie I would wait so long for but many I just watch online else I may go to cinema.

Band you pay good money to download: Eminem and Tech N9ne.

Book you bought straight out of the shipping box: Vampire Diaries (for girlfriend) and game of thrones books

Food you'd kill for, literally: Subway.

RP playing style: Stealthy, powerfull and tough.

Anything Else: Top guy who is very friendly
The following 2 users Like Toneage's post:
  • Adamantite, Oliver
I've played with you in different servers and in this server already, and I'm happy to welcome you and hope to see you ingame!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes Hesoyam's post:
  • Toneage
Welcome to FearlessRP, Toneage. Make sure to read the rules.
Welcome, enjoy your stay at evocity.
Welcome Toneage to our community!

Hope you have a good time.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to the Fearless RP Community !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless Toneage!
I love your Newcomers thread its so Detailed! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome to Fearless, Toneage. I like your incredibly detailed post.
Regards,
aviator
I've already met you, I think we killed some nubs in Arma3.
It's awesome to see you here!
Hey,

Thanks for the welcome Smile

I read the rules a long time back just got onto forums been playing on the servers a while and we did Callos Cheese