UnBan I didn't even Raid
Your name: Blurr

Your ban ID: 36242

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: Jimmy And Jackeylegs

Why we should unban you: Ok i drove to the MTL and parked out side i was standing next to my car and my car messed up and killed me then i gave up with Yakuza and went Gun Dealer from then they raided i dont know why ask them. I left Yakuza i when to set a shop up as Gun Dealer 10 mins after my shop (Jimmy and Jack) got banned 3 days Random Raid i say in OOC : Nooooo then i was banned for random raid when i didnt raid at all
Funny so me having a shotgun holstered and telling you to leave is not allowed, I was watching you continuously press the button on our gate trying to get in (random raid) then I noticed you we're ramming the gate. Blurr even admitted he was a Gun dealer with the Yazzuka You also we're camping in our base You didn't even say get on the ground you just instantly opened fire, also may I ask how did you get in the base? because I kept seeing Blurr ram the gate please explain what you we're doing at that point I don't respect you posting an Un-ban request on something you did I have proof from another Corleone that you we're attempting to break in (meaning Blurr continuously ramming the gate down)

Well that's all I have too have fun reading this long post

Good day!

And also how is having a shotgun equipped like from 20 mins going to do anything?

Btw this was from the other post I did on jackey may not seem the same for your Unban-request But you we're ramming the gate with a tides and had yazzu Thing as a GD don't even lie you randomly started swearing at me.
Not sure about you. I honestly don't know if you raided or not. Fultzy did ask you via OOC and you ignored him.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
1 we came there
2 i got out my car and was standing next to it
3 i never said i was Gun Dealer for Yakuza
4 I was not there when you the pulled the guns i died my car killed me and i changed to Gun Dealer so Nice lie
5 i didnt even press the button though
As I said. I am unsure if you raided or not. Fultzy asked you via OOC and you failed to reply. This is my last post in here as I can no longer offer anything to this case.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
To Wood / Fultzy i did not see you type to me in ooc sorry
And wood i didnt raid i was gun dealer at the time
Blur Did not raid and should be unbanned indefinatly regardless of whether or not our ban appeal is accepted or not
Blurr didn't raid.
Blurr you failed to comply with me asking you three times in the OOC if you raided. So I banned you thinking you did since you didnt want to answer me.

Approved.