What happened to the Fearless we knew?
Hi everyone!
I have not been on the servers that much this summer but I've been on the forum and after reading for a while I must ask, what the f*ck is wrong with some of the people here?

I come on the forum and see members being more polite then some of the admins.
Just cause the admins have a "bigger stick" that doesn't mean that they are allowed to poke someone to their limits.

I see members, members with över 600+ hours sit and just pretend to be bloody idiots.

The Fearless I knew was a place where you could come to have fun with people, it was a place where there were no "enemies" and a place where you could feel welcome.

If I was a new member and I arrived today I would get the feeling that this is a hostile environment and I would not enjoy my stay, as a matter of fact right now I am not enjoying my stay cause of all the drama. Please take a deep look in to yourself before judging others.

I know that a lot of people are going to cry in this thread but hey, this is my response to the people crying: [Image: e6f59d.jpg]
I guess I sort of agree with this.

But I doubt we can change anything if the people causing this don't change themselfs. This is something you do together.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Fillehh
I don't really follow you here, I had a rough time when I first joined due to some people with a lot of hours and RP points being d*cks but now they're gone and I've made a lot of friends instead.

Frankly, this is the best time, for me atleast. So what you're saying kind of feels reversed for me.
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • Jono
As with anything, starting out is very hard. I remember when I joined I feared a lot of experienced players due to their increased knowledge and making a mistake would usually lead to an insult or offensive reply. I do see a lot of people, staff members and players alike, treating newcomers and even members who have been with us a fair length of time like dirt.

I am not perfect, nor are other people. Not everyone realises they are being idiotic, disrespectful, hurtful, or insulting. A lot of people here may be idiotic or insulting, just avoid them but at least in your heart you know you are not one of those disrespectful, insulting or idiotic people.
Regards,
aviator
The following 9 users Like aviator's post:
  • Fillehh, NotSep, DarkN00b, Kpred, Ted, Generation, Enzyme, Adamantite, York
I guess some of this is right. People need to respect eachother, and admins alike.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
IMO The reason FLRP is going downhill so fast is because of threads like this.
Stop taking shit seriously, it's all a game, all for fun and if you can't have fun, i don't see why you're on the internet.

[Image: The_Internet_in_One_Image.jpg]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(08-14-2013, 12:31 PM)Aviator Wrote: As with anything, starting out is very hard. I remember when I joined I feared a lot of experienced players due to their increased knowledge and making a mistake would usually lead to an insult or offensive reply. I do see a lot of people, staff members and players alike, treating newcomers and even members who have been with us a fair length of time like dirt.

I am not perfect, nor are other people. Not everyone realises they are being idiotic, disrespectful, hurtful, or insulting. A lot of people here may be idiotic or insulting, just avoid them but at least in your heart you know you are not one of those disrespectful, insulting or idiotic people.

I can't say anything else to that but WORD MAN!

(08-14-2013, 03:12 PM)kakcraft Wrote: IMO The reason FLRP is going downhill so fast is because of threads like this.
Stop taking shit seriously, it's all a game, all for fun and if you can't have fun, i don't see why you're on the internet.

So people are treating eachother like dirt because I just pointed it out that they do? I am just pointing it out that it has not always been like it is right now and I miss the old times where people were respectful.
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • yarrrs
There's been an increase of trolls and a decrease of good, kind players.

I haven't been on the servers lately, but I've seen videos of V33x recently and it's just filled to the brim with rule breakers.

It's quite annoying that the admins don't take hints very well, all the ban requests I posted during my time on the server must have made them think "Right we need more active admins on V33x" evidently not.

I feel quite sorry for the good roleplayers who are on V33x/V2p now, while rulebreakers ruin their RP's; groups of admins seem to be on V2d RP'ing/messing around with friends.

And well, no comment about admins being impolite, not exactly setting the best example.
Lead by example.
(08-14-2013, 03:15 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 12:31 PM)Aviator Wrote: As with anything, starting out is very hard. I remember when I joined I feared a lot of experienced players due to their increased knowledge and making a mistake would usually lead to an insult or offensive reply. I do see a lot of people, staff members and players alike, treating newcomers and even members who have been with us a fair length of time like dirt.

I can't say anything else to that but WORD MAN!

(08-14-2013, 03:12 PM)kakcraft Wrote: IMO The reason FLRP is going downhill so fast is because of threads like this.

So people are treating eachother like dirt because I just pointed it out that they do? I am just pointing it out that it has not always been like it is right now and I miss the old times where people were respectful.

Not you pointing it out, people like you being serious about absolutely jack shit.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
lets all make friends
http://youtu.be/o6uZtX1MBfo